Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Jazzydnny​(switch female)
3 years ago • Sep 24, 2020
Jazzydnny​(switch female) • Sep 24, 2020
Hello all! I'm very new to this and I'm trying to figure out more about how switches fit in to the mix of everything. Please feel free to give me any advice or comments!
Hot Tony​(switch male)
Hot Tony​(switch male) • Sep 24, 2020
I am really glad I found THE CAGE! Hopefully I will be able to connect with those who think like I do, although obviously we are very much in the minority. I have a very active sexual imagination. Anytime I mention this out there, it seems that it must bother some people. I feel that true sexual enjoyment must be as much mental as it is physical, and I enjoy indulging in both sides, dominant and submissive as well as male or female. Each situation provides a different type of mental stimulation. This is the first time I have actually revealed this about myself and I hope someone reads this and agrees with what I have written. I'm not looking to meet up with someone right away, I want to get to know who you are and establish a true connection of some sort before a f2f. Thank you for reading. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Redfoxmask​(dom male)
Redfoxmask​(dom male) • Sep 24, 2020
Introduction
Hi all my name is Redfoxmask, I am new to this site but not the lifestyle. I am a 47yr old man and found this site in recomendation. I am happy to meet you all and hope to make many friends, and hope to end my search for what I want. everyone here has been so nice and am truly humbled by people here and their generocity and how nice you all have been its truly a pleasure.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 24, 2020
Great to see so many new faces. Welcome everyone!
slavebilly​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 22, 2020
slavebilly​(sub male) • Sep 22, 2020
Hi!

I am new here and to BDSM. you never know what life will send your way. I'm 64. Lol. I joined The Cage because it was highly recommended. I have been blessed by the forums and blogs. I have learned so much in 2 days. I want to thank those that I have reached out to for advice. It has truly benefitted me. I am happy to be a part if this community to keep me safe and sane on my journey. I hope to get to know you all better soon!
Pepystoy
Pepystoy • Sep 22, 2020
I would love to chat with you. Can’t message you I’m not a premium member yet, not sure about site.
JacquesL

Introducing Myself

JacquesL • Sep 22, 2020
I'm an ageing straight male, of sorts. I came to the BDSM world late in life. I'm not a "life-style" anything. I don't identify as either Dominant or Submissive nor does the Pro-Mistress I mostly see regard me as either, but rather as a Masochist and herself, in her relationship with me, as a Fetish Facilitator (her designation). I previously simply called myself a Spankee but now I've been told, so there it is.
somethingclever​(sub female){Searching}
3 years ago • Sep 21, 2020
I'm a 22 year-old submissive and joined the site to write a blog (maybe even find a Domme). Though I'm new to the site, I'm not new to BDSM or exploring its magic icon_smile.gif I hope you're staying safe during these complex times!
The Advocate​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 21, 2020

Hello everyone

The Advocate​(sub male) • Sep 21, 2020
Hello everyone,

I just discovered this site an was very intrigued by it. This is my first time ever using a site like this so it should be a rather interesting experience. As you might have seen in my profile. I'm a submissive male and I'm relatively new to the lifestyle. So I'm hoping to discover more about the submissive life itself, in a way discover more about myself, and maybe meet some cool people along the way. In case you're wondering what my profile name means it comes from the infi mbti personality type. The infj which is my mbti type is sometimes known as the advocate. I couldn't come up with any other names so I decided why not go with that name. As it says in my profile I'm also a musician, photographer, metal head, and nerd.

Anyways, that's my introduction. Sorry if it's not great I'm very shy so being open to new people is difficult. If you would like to chat, have any blogs or forums that you would like to share, or just general knowledge of this site as well as BDSM and the submissive lifestyle that you would like to share feel free to hit me up!

Cheers