Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Unicornvr
3 years ago • Sep 8, 2020
Unicornvr • Sep 8, 2020
Thank u i have kids and grandkids i am 49 yes will be 50 this year. I read play video games. I am married my husband cant perform anymore. I do have hook ups. I am very interested in so wanting to learn more i am brat and exhibitionist I did the test. Looking to make some male and female friends and I am bi
Miki
Miki • Sep 8, 2020
Hi and Welcome! from an older member! Make yourselves at home!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 8, 2020
Bumping this up! Please say hello and tell us a bit about yourselves icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Sep 6, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 6, 2020
A big welcome to everyone who has joined us over the weekend. If you've not yet said hello we hope you will! Welcome to THE CAGE!
Unicornvr
3 years ago • Sep 5, 2020
Unicornvr • Sep 5, 2020
Hello
Unicornvr
3 years ago • Sep 4, 2020
Unicornvr • Sep 4, 2020
New here looking to make some woman and men friends. I am new to BDSM community very interested in learning more i dont have a dom but taking time to looking for that. I am in ND I work alot but hello
Redmage​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 4, 2020

Cage Dwellers Make Note!

Redmage​(dom male) • Sep 4, 2020
Greetings Cage dwellers,
I would like to thank the community, the admins, the programmers and all who have contributed to this work. I cannot explain how pleased I am with the experience I have had since finding this oasis.
I first encountered BDSM through my computer screen more than two decades ago in a place called SecondLife. I learned much from that experience not only of others but also of myself. Those lessions taught me by real people in a virtual environment have benefited me in the non-virtual environment. I have gone on to hold leashes of willing submissives not of bits rendered on a screen but of leather and chain held with my own hand. The transition was nothing because the basis remained the same. Just as prescient in a digital world as in the manifest world the laws of nature remain unchanged.
We have this place so that we can grow as a community and as individuals. Our diversity of perception and experience can only serve as our strength. Reading some of the post and responses I recognize the capabilities and tools available. All I can suggest is keep doing what you are doing. I will humbly contribute where I can.
Always smile, Blessed be and love always.
J.M.Rott (Dom)
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Sep 3, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 3, 2020
Thanks for saying hello Alissa! Say hi to your cats icon_razz.gif