5 years ago • Jun 27, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 27, 2018
Welcome Rayvyyn and anyone else I missed personally greeting icon_smile.gif
Wimsical​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jun 27, 2018

About Time

Wimsical​(sub female) • Jun 27, 2018
Hello,

I was on TheCage earlier this year as I began my BDSM journey and exploration. I came back when there became a free option as I'm mainly just looking to learn and make friends right now. I greatly enjoy the blogs and forums as great resources to learn and get insight from the many people who practice BDSM in their own unique way. Thank you to the staff for the hard work you do and to all the people who contribute and share on the blogs and forums.
BlueSage​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jun 28, 2018
BlueSage​(dom male) • Jun 28, 2018
Well, here goes.
I've been zooming around the interwebs learning what I can from reading things I've found for the past 3 years, but i find that it's time to start going deeper in order to talk and engage with people.

I have a degree in psychology so you could say that I am interested in what's running under the hood in most people. Other than that I'm fairly open to discussion and often enjoy it.

- we all have to start somewhere
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jul 1, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 1, 2018
Welcome Shynikita. Let us know if you have any issues or questions.
QueenBee

Hi ya'll

QueenBee • Jul 1, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm QueenBee a dom who loves to dominate successful men bored with their everyday mundane lives. I'm sexy, outgoing, articulate, educated and love to explore the finer things that life has to offer. I'm a nubian queen, very curvaceous, exotic, and fun. Currently, looking for for a serve to kiss my ass and serve me completely.
Subsmall

Submissive fantasy

Subsmall • Jul 1, 2018
I am a white male in my 50s looking to exchange fetish conversations with a young domme I love being humiliated especially sph Very submissive and recently started to gain an interest in bbc and submitting to black males and females Have a history of fetish activity to include feet and ass worship sph,role Play,humiliation etc.Was officer in military and also teach and do social work
autobitch95​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jul 2, 2018

Trying to implement.

autobitch95​(sub female) • Jul 2, 2018
Hey y'all,
I am a 22f sub and I am trying to work with my bf to implement a D/s relationship. He brought up to me that he is into it and has a little experience. I have been interested in bdsm for awhile now and would like to actually give it a real and true shot. I am looking to learn and get some advice on how to actually get my boyfriend to realize I am serious about wanting to give him control over me but start out slowly so we can work out the kinks in our kink. He says he wants it but when I try to initiate the serious conversation that it will take he doesn't want to talk about it. I am following a couple of blogs that seem helpful but would also like some advice from an experienced dom on how to proceed or what I can do before hand to show that when it is D/s time that I am willing to give my dom full control of me. I would love all and any input, thank you!