Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • May 26, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • May 26, 2020
Welcome everyone! Give me a shout if you have any questions or need any help.
awakenedoneomg​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 25, 2020

New to the Cage!

New to the Cage and looking to learn and get to know people! I can be a bit on the shy side but please don't take that the wrong way. So glad that I accidentally found this website while doing research on the lifestyle and Dom Daddies/DDlg - still trying to figure out the difference. Anyway, lots to explore and already have met some very welcoming individuals. Many thanks and happy to be here!
Breece Not Looking​(sub female)
Hi! Thanks for the welcome! I'm new here but very much in the life style. I always like to research things I'm into. This is a great platform and super nice people to help along my journey of being me. Much love!
juststeve​(sub male){Mydelilah}
Hello all. I’m am new to thecage and have been enjoying reading about the role of a sub. I am married and my wife knows nothing about my interest in BDSM but I have very strong urges for this lifestyle and will continue to explore. I’m looking for a strict but fair mistress but am a bit hesitant. I can only do online so that restricts my options but I will keep searching for the mistress that will be patient but strict with her new sub. Thanks to all who post information. It is very helpful for someone like me. I will continue to wade in gently and hope I find what I am looking for.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • May 25, 2020
Lovely to have you all here inside THE CAGE! Thank you for the intros icon_smile.gif
sub bun​(sub trans man)
3 years ago • May 24, 2020
sub bun​(sub trans man) • May 24, 2020
Hello!

I’m pretty new to BDSM and never really had an experience with anything. I’m pretty certain I’m a sub, but who knows really. I found this site since I was pretty curious if there were any kinds of BDSM related things in Vermont. This site was recommended in an article so I thought why not give it a shot considering I’m stuck at home.

Little bit about myself I guess. I’m a senior in college, who’s keeping an eye out for a possible partner. I found out I was into BDSM in middle school after reading some webcomic a friend had shown me. I talked about it more once in high school with a friend and determined I’m most likely a submissive. I hope that joining this site will give me more ways to explore this side of myself and possibly find some people to talk.
lilbrattybutterfly​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 23, 2020
Hello... I'm lilbrattybutterfly... 40 somethingish submissive female in a poly, open relationship but not a full-time Dominant figure in my life. Been in the lifestyle for many years and have a wide variety of experience. I like to write and read other's stories too.
gennyjuice
gennyjuice • May 23, 2020
I am Genny. I can be shy but pretty out going. I love to laugh...
Sir Rod​(dom male){Looking fo}
Hello, I’m Sir Rod. I’ve been around for a while, but I just found this site a short while ago. I consider myself more of a teacher Dom or old fashion Dom. I want my sub to be open to learn and grow. Dairies are how I keep track of the growth. I don’t waste my sub/slaves time and I don’t want my time wasted either. I’m here to have some fun.