Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Berra
3 years ago • Apr 8, 2021
Berra • Apr 8, 2021
Hello People

I am joinning to this community from Istanbul .
I am not looking for a partner just have some experience from people and have some good friendship .
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Apr 9, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 9, 2021
Thank you for the latest round of hellos! Welcome to THE CAGE!
firstflyer​(switch female)
3 years ago • Apr 11, 2021
firstflyer​(switch female) • Apr 11, 2021
Hello!

I'm so excited just to be part of such a loving community. I am just as my username says. I am 31, married with the consent of my husband to find a lover to spend time with. I am looking forward to living my life and its passions to its fullest, I am honest, open and loving and hope to bring the same light I carry in life here. Please treat me kindly.

Love,
Jess
BellaRSub​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 11, 2021
BellaRSub​(sub female) • Apr 11, 2021
I am new to the scene, but I want explore more.

From what I have done research for so far I believe I am a switch but lean more to the submissive side.

I'm looking for a Dom somewhere close to me that can teach and keep me safe, whilst we learn together.

I also think I'm going to make a bratty sub, just pre warning.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Apr 12, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 12, 2021
Hello and welcome to everyone who has joined us over the weekend and beyond! Please do say hello and give us a shout if you need any assistance. And don't forget our handy "Help" section which answers many common questions.
FatherLuke
3 years ago • Apr 13, 2021
FatherLuke • Apr 13, 2021
Howdy! I'm happy to be here and would love to meet some interesting friends. Shibari enthusiast, movie nerd, I make a fine ristretto cappuccino, and generally useful in the kitchen & out. We could be a good fit if you are yearning structure, discipline, and hedonism.
Miki
Miki • Apr 13, 2021
Hi All!

Usually just the admins do this but as a "founding member" I wanted to extend a friendly welcome to all newcomers. But don't let the nasty label "Noob" bother ya. Dive right in, look at forums and blogs and feel totally free to put in your thoughts!

One need not be a long term member to join in and be heard!

Have Fun!!!!

@Father Luke.. Gonna take a chance you're not a real priest.. A shibari enthusiast! Yay!

I usually refer to it as Senyojo Jutsu, basically because the few times I was bound up like that was by someone who knew the Japanese method well.

Enjoy this place!
seaflower

If your reading this

seaflower • Apr 13, 2021
Hey my name's siarra my ex boyfriend used to call me seaflower because of how much I loved swimming in the water & he said I was beautiful like a flower. Too bad he got on drugs and hates me now, I got on this website to find people who were more open minded about having a different sexual experience then guys I would just meet in regular settings were not into. I'm allergic to cats, I have two fish names abercrombie & fish. I have a 4 year old daughter she's lives with me full time. I work in sales and as a lash technician. I'm a virgo and my fav movie is Forest Gump.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 13, 2021
Welcome Seaflower and Fatherluke! Thanks for the intros icon_smile.gif
Steven7393​(sub male)

Hello Everyone. Im Subbie Steven

Steven7393​(sub male) • Apr 13, 2021
Hi, just wanting to introduce myself.

My name is Steven and im a submissive englishman from London

Ive been around the scene for 20 years now and am quite versed in most aspects, and was owned 24/7 in a TPE FLR relationship for five years

I miss that terribly, hence why im here and hoping to find someone to collar me once more!

Im friendly, have a wide range of skills and am mainly attracted to masculine women or ones who are comfortable as tomboys or taking a stereotypical male role.

Ideally id love to be collared and owned as a non cis gendered slave and to have as few limits as possible.

I especially love being pegged and emasculated. Delicious!

I know im one of millions looking for this elusive owner, but nothing ventured nothing gained!

Happy to chat to pretty much anyone. Im a sociable kinda subbie!