Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

DynamicDuo
2 years ago • May 22, 2021

Trying to get our presence out there!

DynamicDuo • May 22, 2021
Hello! We're a Mommy/Baby Boy poly couple in Huntsville, AL. Anyone in the area please hit us up! We're interested to learn anything about community activities in the area. We also just want to make some friends on here, so anyone else feel free to message.

Mommy - Switch with submissive tendencies, only dominant because Baby Boy is an extreme sub. Enjoys being dominated, but thrives on the Caregiver role. A bit awkward and dorky at times, but very outgoing and accepting.

Baby Boy - Extreme sub with slave tendencies. Enjoys being used for others' pleasure and feeling useful/assured of a job well done. VERY shy, but funny and incredibly sweet.

We are very open-minded and friendly to all. Respect is a two way street, though, so please be polite in your communications with us. We'd be glad to answer any questions and look forward to getting to know people in the Kink Community!
Casella Rose​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 23, 2021
Casella Rose​(sub female) • May 23, 2021
Hi! I'm new here. New to all of it. I tend to jump right in to things, and it's been hard to hold back because I know jumping in csn be dangerous. I'd like to get to know people so I can ask questions and learn.
Gaiawolf​(sub female){RogueWolf}

Hi everyone.

I am not new to the world off BDSM but I might as well be. I fell into the trap alot of new naive girls do and fell in with an abusive predator. I left the lifestyle for many years but cannot deny my true nature. Recently my partner of 12 years found a Daddy and it made me realize it was time to try again. I am not a little, I am not a brat, I am not an object. I am a loving intelligent woman who happens to love to please and serve more then anything else.
I am not looking for strictly online as I need that physical connection. I do know it will take a special and patient person to help me to relearn correct and healthy ways to a fulfilling relationship. I am currently in the US but moving to the UK in a couple years.
Non kink me loves to read, watch horror movies and snuggle, debate just about anything I have enough knowledge of to not sound stupid. I love to laugh and have fun. Take me out in nature during a thunderstorm and you will see me light up like a kid at Christmas.
I would love to talk, but I'm not ready to be serious. And not wanting anyone in the US. I don't want short term and that's all that would be.
Brawler​(dom male)

Hello New Friends

Brawler​(dom male) • May 23, 2021
Hello New Friends,

Just joined last week so just getting familiar with the community. So far my interactions have been with the upmost respect and certainly friendly.
I had a bad experience with another online community that started out fantastic then turned into a world of crap. I won't bore you with details but it turned me off for online communities for about a year now. I felt like it was time to try again.

Little about me; I'm a 46 year old straight male. I am a Dom but I have been known to switch every now and then if it is with the right person because I do enjoy pain.
I have been into BDSM for a little over 25 years now on and off. But I definitely don't pretend to be an authority on all things or anything really. I learn from every experience and it is my goal for my Sub to learn as well.

Safety is most important to me but closely behind are trust, respect and well executed aftercare. In my humble opinion, if those priorities are instituted, then most often times the rest falls into place.

I enjoy rope play, bondage, melding pain with pleasure and much more. I want to learn Shabari but teachers are hard to find and that would be tough to self teach!

But my favorite thing is watching my Sub grow as a person. Learning to overcome fears, take on new challenges and at times break limits when they are ready.
Nothing satisfies me more than my Sub not just stating that they enjoyed the scene but during processing afterwards expressing that they surprised themselves that they pushed through it. That the scene pushed past the envelope and they are proud of that. I believe those things carry over into daily life.

I won't drone on but I'm glad to find The Cage and look forward to meeting more folks.

Have a great evening!
dett
dett • May 23, 2021
Hello!

I am new to the world of BDSM and just trying to figure it out. I am looking to learn and chat with people to help me find what type of dom I am and refine what I like. I have a dedicated partner who is understanding, and I am very respectful of their wishes. Not looking to meet anyone in person at this time.

Thanks!
Lyfessield​(sadist male)
Lyfessield​(sadist male) • May 23, 2021
Heyy people!

I've been around the BDSM world for a while now but was too anxious to make an effort to join any communities. I had it hard not having anyone around me I could talk about anything openly without the need of suppressing myself. I openly joke around using kinky topics with my IRL friends but that's just to tease them and while we're still having fun there's always something missing. So yeah, I suppose I'm here to make some friends icon_biggrin.gif
drummerboi
drummerboi • May 23, 2021
Hello everyone!

I am a musician (drummer)/Autism advocate and motivational speaker.

As someone living on the Autism spectrum, there have been many things tht have posed a challenge over the years. Over the last year, I have developed a situation where I deal at times with urinary incontinence. It was suggested to me to start wearing adult diapers to help with the situation.
However while I began to wear diapers, instead of fearing they would affect my dignity, I began to turn it into a kink lifestyle through wearing and using. As I grew in recognizing fetish, I have been hoping to find someone who will understand this. I'm looking forward to meeting caregivers, mommy doms, or any new understanding/accepting friends here. Can't wait to meet you!
niya​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 24, 2021
niya​(sub female) • May 24, 2021
Hi guys. Im 19 I love to read and cook sleep and watch movies. I live in Texas im a submissive umm that’s it
Cummalot​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 24, 2021

Dom male top here Wilkesbarre Pennsylvania 👀

Cummalot​(dom male) • May 24, 2021
I’m a chill person and good vibes I love partying and sex and conversation and laughing and 420