Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Aug 17, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 17, 2021
We hope you enjoy your time here! Welcome TheGreenEyedBrat!
imnotblue​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 17, 2021
imnotblue​(sub female) • Aug 17, 2021
I’ve had an account here for almost a year, but never really made use of it. I’m back and figured I’d introduce myself.

Hi all, I’m K. I would classify myself as a submissive masochist, I’m looking to connect with more people in the community both online and in my local area of VT.

🖤
Arika​(sub female){Unowned}
2 years ago • Aug 18, 2021
Hiya. Good morning. Howdy.

I am new to BDSM. Like... completely new. I've always wanted to be a part of the community, but never had the contacts or means of finding it. I've discovered that I'm a sub, but not much more than that.

I have no idea where to start, but I am more than excited to learn. Fun fact, I am shy talking about these sorts of things (BDSM, sex, romance), but don't take that as a no. If I don't want to do something, I *will* tell you outright.
BratAubri​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 19, 2021

Hi fellow subbies and Dommies!

BratAubri​(sub female) • Aug 19, 2021
Hi all, my name is Aubri!

I am not really new to kinks but very fresh to the lifestyle. I identify as a brat/princess/submissive and eager to please my Master/Dom and he takes very good care of me mentally, emotionally and physically in return. I am here to learn and improve my submissive role in my relationship so I can be the best sub I can, with a little mischief mixed in of course to keep him on his toes hehe

xoxo
cynthiajoy
cynthiajoy • Aug 19, 2021
Hello all, i stumbled upon this site a month or two ago and the folks here seem to interact well, i like that.
Looking forward to being part of all this ongoing.

Looking forward to finding my place in service to someone or someones.
then nod​(dom male)
then nod​(dom male) • Aug 19, 2021
Hey there everyone, call me Nod icon_smile.gif i'm a brazilian male dom, in a monogamous relationship. My wife and I have been unravelling the bdsm world bit by bit, so i thought it'd be nice to be part of the community and share experiences, knowledge and so on. Great meeting y'all!
Nike
Nike • Aug 19, 2021
Hello, everyone! How is your day going? I discovered this place because of someone in discord and in excitement I joined it.

I do consider myself a switch, who has a lot to learn and experience. I'm in NYC and I would love to talk with local people. Make friends and maybe something more with the right person.