*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Seph​(sub male)
5 years ago • Feb 18, 2019
Seph​(sub male) • Feb 18, 2019
I'm shy, but Hi!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 18, 2019
Welcome HoneyB, Finewine, and TruckinDaddy! Great names all around icon_smile.gif
TruckinDaddy​(dom male)

Hey

TruckinDaddy​(dom male) • Feb 18, 2019
Hey everyone, I just joined. Im interested in learning more about the community and maybe finding a little/pet. If anyone can point me in the direction of some good blogs/posts on here that you think could help me learn more I would be more than happy to check them out.
Fine Wine​(sub female)
Fine Wine​(sub female) • Feb 18, 2019
Hi all! Newbie here. Excited to be a member. Curiosity and very minimal experience has led me here. Looking forward to what the future holds.
Honeyb2018

Hi (with a bashful smile)

Honeyb2018 • Feb 18, 2019
I'm pretty new to all of this. Just trying to learn and find myself. Thank you for allowing my to peek around.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Feb 17, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 17, 2019
Bump! If you've joined us recently please do say hello icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Feb 16, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 16, 2019
Welcome Jamie and everyone else who has joined us this weekend!
hiraethslave​(sub female){unavailabl}
5 years ago • Feb 15, 2019
Good evening, and thank you for reading.
I'm Faith, a 34 year old female lifestyle submissive. I am an American expat living a majority of the year outside the US where is is impossible for me to grow and explore this part of myself. I am drawn to this website as I appreciate the depth of dialogue and the mentality I see. I'm not very interested in people that go from play partner to play partner. More power to them for their preferences, but it just doesn't suit me. I much prefer to be around people who appreciate the depth of connection and the psychology behind things. This is a skill, and I respect those who take the time to learn it well and thoroughly.

I look forward to getting to know you all, and hopefully finding my place at home in this community.
~Faith