Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

steha​(sub male)
2 years ago • Jan 26, 2022
steha​(sub male) • Jan 26, 2022
Just joined to see who's about.
49 year old submissive male, in the u.k. REALLY looking to change its life.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Jan 28, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 28, 2022
Great to see so many new intros - thank you and welcome!
erostimulus
2 years ago • Jan 28, 2022
erostimulus • Jan 28, 2022
I seek a feeling, but it must not be just my own.
I reach for something solid, but it should not be dry bone..
Emotions are the life blood of living, no matter what the scene.
Thoughts that have no ceiling may vault us to a throne.

New to this way of thought on this site, I find here a very different approach, more honest, less trite, more open to otherwise supervised rules.

to me the dominaton and submissive is not so important as the openness of consents or dissents, but with twists and turns that may surprise.To dive in and then consider the consequences!. yet not to be unthoughtful about how to atay healthy!

It is all in the brain sooner or later. And the key to the lock is spelled "Y ... e ... s" But part of the excitement is to learn that person, what makes them feel good, whole, and happy.Those are emotions that are shared! We can hardly share what is not, in some way, understood in our emotions. Logic has little meaning in that world!

Erostimulus
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Jan 31, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 31, 2022
Welcome Erostimulus! Thank you for the introduction and kind words.
SubTraveler
2 years ago • Jan 31, 2022
SubTraveler • Jan 31, 2022
Hello,

I'm a 35 year old male submissive, and I'm looking to meet people in the community with similar interests and potential play partners. I am located in the southeast U.S. but able to travel a good bit. Most of my sessions in the past have been paid sessions so now I'm trying to branch out a little more and meet like minded people who are around my age. I have my interests and limits on my profile and tons of of other session ideas on my Fetlife profile as well icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Feb 2, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 2, 2022
Welcome SubTraveler. We hope you have success in your search.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Feb 7, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 7, 2022
Time to give this another bump! If you haven't done so already please say hello and tell us a bit about yourself.
Servant James
2 years ago • Feb 12, 2022
Servant James • Feb 12, 2022
Hi everyone, I am fairly new here. I heard about The Cage through an article I was reading online. I have joined other websites that always seemed to be wanting your $$, The Cage seems very different. My goal is to connect with others, to learn and expand my knowledge and discover more about myself. I am submissive and would love to find a Domme to serve and learn from but I don't have high expectations of finding that person here but if it happens that's great. While I have various interests if I had to narrow it down to one thing it would be anal play which includes pegging, butt plugs and other anal toys. I'm in my mid 50's, Caucasian male, recently separated and I live in Hawaii.