Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Jul 10, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 10, 2022
Thank you for the latest intros! Welcome to THE CAGE.
mjss
1 year ago • Jul 12, 2022
mjss • Jul 12, 2022
Hello all,

Jon here thought I had better come and say hello, 50 married to my sub Sabine for 32 years living the lifestyle for about 30 years. many ups and downs along the way but still finding out new fun every day.

We live the lifestyle almost 24/7 with the exception of work and life getting in the way.

Stay safe and have fun.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Jul 14, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 14, 2022
Welcome to THE CAGE! Don't forget to place a personal ad if you are looking and to check out our Help section for answers to many common questions. I hope you enjoy your time inside THE CAGE!
malesubmale​(sub male){Submissive}
Sub in Norfolk UK would like to meet dom or domme or both for outdoor spanking, hands tied above head tooTtree branch, toes just touching the ground feet tied am naked and given a flogging mainly butt , however never had back and legs spanked!
LatexHer​(dom male)
LatexHer​(dom male) • Jul 14, 2022
I am a Lifelong Dominant Man.

I now have relocated from Illinois to the wonderful state of Tennessee where the bell of freedom rings true. I Miss all the many friends I left behind, but love the area and am making more friends.
ME - Trained by Gaunlet decades ago as a piercer. I am an avid photographer, published D/s writer, and purveyor of fine custom dungeon toys.
I love dungeon play and long-term, even overnight playdates. Single again as of 2020, not looking for a hookup!
I am LatexHer - or to some Master LatexHer, and have an internet following. Hit me up as I am open to chatting with anyone on most subjects related to the D/s, B& D community I love! Honesty is a blessing everyone should cherish!
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Jul 15, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 15, 2022
Welcome gentlemen! Thanks for taking the time to share a bit about yourselves.
scott cobalt​(switch male)
1 year ago • Jul 15, 2022
scott cobalt​(switch male) • Jul 15, 2022
I am here seeking an alpha female. I have experience serving dom females but I recently moved to California and I do not have anyone to serve here and I am craving to be under control. I cannot be left to my own doings because I cannot control myself and need someone who can control me. I am currently in chastity so I don't misbehave but I need an owner.
BaeBGirl​(sub female){Owned}
1 year ago • Jul 16, 2022
Hi. I’m fairly new to the world of bdsm although I am Owned by the Dom who introduced me. I’m looking to make friends, have great conversations, learn more about bdsm and make connections with other submissives and maybe a few Doms.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Jul 18, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 18, 2022
Hello to all of our new members! Welcome to THE CAGE.