Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Miki
1 year ago • Jul 18, 2022
Miki • Jul 18, 2022
Hello and Welcome all who are new here, from Yours Truly, a long-time and happy member.

This is a great site for those of us who are like-minded.

I haven't posted to the "New Member" thread recently, so I'll reiterate :

"Lots of great people in here.. But as with anywhere, be it Online or IRL, there will be jerks, horn-dogs, and similar imbeciles...

My advice, don't let that bother you. Keep posting and 9as desired) engaging in the membership.

You'll be glad you did!

(But, of course, that's just my advice)

Rock On!
RedKildare​(switch female)
1 year ago • Jul 20, 2022
RedKildare​(switch female) • Jul 20, 2022
Hi,
This is my first time on a site like this and I found it by looking for resources for female doms. So little bit about me I am a switch with a more dominant side but I only recently came to realize and come to terms with it as i always felt something missing or unfulfilled in my relationships. My partner is a natural brat but I don't think he realizes it and I wanted a resource to start our journey and bring it up to him and also for good ideas. As I'm very new I want to be safe and consensual and learn from those who have more experience.
letthecanesbegin
1 year ago • Jul 21, 2022
letthecanesbegin • Jul 21, 2022
Hi everyone,
I am probably not like the average member, I grew up as an ultra orthodox Jew, which meant I could never understand my sexual urges until I discovered kink on the internet at 24 years old, now (2022) at 25 -amomgst other reasons- I have left my community (although I have enjoyed my life untill now within the community) and am free to explore my sexuality!!

I have always had intensive submissive urges and am most naturally a submissive, although I can also enjoy being dominant.
I am certainly an extrovert, and easy to get to know.
I have joined this community as I am new to this lifestyle and looking for people to learn from, strike up conversation with, and possibly even find a partner.
Gobbloveshtuck
1 year ago • Jul 22, 2022
Gobbloveshtuck • Jul 22, 2022
AhMen , I am new seeking more than so far given. Only a 6 month 24/7 relationship sadly ended and although rough start came to enjoy and now miss the deep affection and joy . I'm sub btm fem/CD looking for mature Bear Man to Love ,serve, obey and Please .5'9",160lbs,6"cut shaved incl body and face. I'm nympho and tend to be at present slutty but I am single and when in a relationship am obedient and loyal.Addicted to Cock and to Dominant verbal Mature Men ..Yes With Pleasure hypnotize me like You do to be everything You and I need 4 2 ever earn Your brand 8 infinity...boy I sound somewhat...yes when horny but can anyone tell me where I may find gorgeous mature Bears who'd pity me and take the step of my ownership or use?
Cookiecrumbs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 23, 2022
Cookiecrumbs​(sub female) • Jul 23, 2022
Hello there, I’m called Cece and I’m really just looking for friends I can relate to sex wise. It’s very hard to bring up that kinda thing with people irl when you have no idea how they’ll react. Anyways, just hit me up if you wanna chat about anythingg
London Latina
1 year ago • Jul 24, 2022
London Latina • Jul 24, 2022
Hello, not entirely new to the site, was here before for a little while before the pandemic, now back again to see if maybe this time there may be someone out there I can connect with.
badbbwvirgin​(switch female)
Hi icon_smile.gif new to this site... 22 year old bbw virgin curious about some pretty taboo things and hopefully finding some likeminded people so I don't have to keep all of these thoughts and fantasies to myself anymore!
YourSTAGhubby​(neither male)
Hello Ladies seeking a lifetime of shared love, marriage, PASSION, safety, security, provision, protection & mutual gratification!

Hopefully, You’re also quite determined in Your pursuit of a highly-compatible partner for a lasting relationship!

Let’s cultivate & accentuate the unique traits required in both of our roles for a mutually fulfilling relationship.

Granted, responsible partners realize the critical nature of vetting in the pursuit of romance. Kink only magnifies the foundation of integrity.

We’ll begin by sharing curious attraction & communication as we determine the long term viability of our Rey based upon our individual assessment of each other’s character, integrity & our compatibility.

We’ll then meet face-to-face, to confirm ourselves & our hopes of attraction & compatibility.

Granted, lust tends to cloud our vision, but our shared communication will determine the viability of our desires.