Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

gwenstar​(sub female)
1 year ago • Oct 25, 2022
gwenstar​(sub female) • Oct 25, 2022
Hello everyone.
My name is Crystal and I've been on and off the site for several years now. At first I was on the site to try to find a romantic relationship but with my personality, online doesn't seem to work for that dynamic. I come off weird and awkward, I like in person communication when it comes to romance. I mean 90% of communication is non verbal. Then I swiftly turned to just wanting friendship with like minded individuals.
Living in a small town, there isn't much kink around and not many people to express myself in that way without being looked like I'm insane. Which, I find, hilarious so I egg it on a bit sometimes:-D. I recently came back after being offline for a year and it seems not much else has changed in the site aside from me just being gone. I am very happy in a monogamous relationship that caters to my every need so I'm just looking for friendship, I've noticed though that most people are not looking for friendship in the community here or I have just had a hard time. Don't get me wrong, I've met several people that are cool. Just nothing that sticks. I'm an acquired taste and blunt but I'm very open-minded and like to chit-chat and I'm sometimes fun. Have a good day everyone
AsPetrichorr​(switch female){not lookin}
1 year ago • Oct 26, 2022
Hello everyone.
I am quite fresh here and as you guess from 1st few words. I am monogamous and currently not looking for relationship, however I like to get some guidance in a future causes and friendship. Have found my calling not long ago (acknowledged it to be exact) that make my life easier now. I am funny, open minded and blunt person, can come off quite sharp tongued even when I don't mean it, however pleasant personality.
Have had few dull long term relationships that was turn point in understanding what I want and like in my life.
Nice to meet you all.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 26, 2022
Welcome - or welcome back! Thank you for taking the time to say hello.
NymphSmith
NymphSmith • Oct 26, 2022
I've been pervy since I was a little kid basically lol. I remember writing in my journal as a complete virgin in middle school about wanting to have anal sex with the girl I had a crush on. What's special to me I guess is earning voluntary submission. Being worthy of it by being awesome, and learning how to get in her head and push the right buttons. The reading of desires and playing on them is an exciting challenge and the greatest gratification. I have pretty specific desires regarding real a teacher/student relationship model. I can fulfill them if I go all in, but I am a very creative person, with many irons in the fire and the rest of those irons are not so compatible with this part of me, at least in other people's eyes, to me everything blends seamlessly. We'll see. When I have a muse, I get super creative and dream up crazy inventions and scenarios. I have mad skills with all kinds of materials and processes to make really cool stuff happen. I am a blacksmith, leather tanner, wood worker, work with bone, antler etc. Imagine a spider gag made with leather and bone or antler ribs, I have imagined it and I could probably make it. A room full of mass manufactured gear makes me sad to see. Making something to use with a sub is major foreplay for me and better if I can make her help or help her make it, while teaching her valuable skills. I'm an artisan, so life and sex around me is artisanal., hand made, unique and soulful. I like to invest in a relationship and interactions. The act is almost nothing, it's what is built up behind it for both parties. I think it is interesting that you could set up the best, most amazing scenario and still end up having mediocre sex. I love the gratuitous side of kink, but also think it's the heart brought to the table that takes anything to the next level. Love is the ultimate purpose. I might show that love by beating your ass until you cry and licking the tears off your face while I cum in your ass, but hey, if you want that too, it takes all kinds right icon_biggrin.gif
We'reInthistogether​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 27, 2022
What's up y'all so glad I found this website in the 3 days on it I've learned and gotten so much more out of it than any other fetish site I've ever been on.

I'm a dom / Daddy you literally came to this site because my baby girl said she wanted to get into this world.

But now I'm seeing like this shit's probably end up being for me as I think her and I are falling apart. And it has nothing to do with love or trust or loyalty or anything like that. She's literally too busy, I don't have no license and she has to drive almost an hour 20 minutes from work to home to hear to come see me after an 8-hour shift. Then she's tired especially after I take care of her first and a lot of times I'm just here hold on my own dick.

Anyways glad to be here I hope I make friends with a lot of you you all seem like cool people.
scott cobalt​(switch male)
1 year ago • Oct 27, 2022
scott cobalt​(switch male) • Oct 27, 2022
Hello all!

My name is Scott and I am back after a break due to focusing on work but I am back and ready to be social!

I am a sub sissy male who is searching for an alpha of any sort (male, female, trans). I love wearing leather and my chastity cage. Currently participating in locktober! Message me. I have no owner to serve and I cannot be left alone.
atyourservice​(sub male)
1 year ago • Oct 28, 2022
atyourservice​(sub male) • Oct 28, 2022
Hi Im Jim 51 and Ive been away for this lifestyle for a while. Tried a few online sites but its very scammy out there seems like. Looking to get more comfortable with this side of my personality and start enjoying life again after the last few years. I am open for conversions and getting to know the community and learning and exploring more.

Am a gamer and bit of a nerd who also is a workout nut this past year after being stuck inside more than normal. Like streaming shows and movies and getting outside. Want to travel when work and money allow never seem to have both at the same time ; )
BlueDy​(switch female)
1 year ago • Oct 29, 2022
BlueDy​(switch female) • Oct 29, 2022
Hi!

I am Blue. I recently came back after a long break.
I am here to chat and learn. I love traveling and exploring everything new, kink or otherwise:)

My goal is to find comfort within myself primarily and then I hope to find a long term partner I can care for and have take care of me.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Oct 30, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 30, 2022
More great intros! Thank you! Make sure to check our Help section for answers to many common questions or feel free to give me a shout. We also have a handy selection of articles in our Magazine for both the novice and more experienced.

If you haven't said hello yet please do!
harlynn​(sub female)
1 year ago • Oct 30, 2022
harlynn​(sub female) • Oct 30, 2022
Hi everyone I am new to this site, glad I found it because it has allowed me to connect with quite a few people. I am also pretty new to bdsm and I have talked to numerous people who have all offered me help with any questions I might have. Happy to be hear