Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

crowquill​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 30, 2022
crowquill​(dom male) • Oct 30, 2022
Hey all, knew about the site for a while, but just signed up for real. Hoping to meet some kinky folks to chat with, and if I'm very lucky, maybe a like-minded special someone. For now, just exploring and seeing what the site has to offer. Feel free to check out my profile and reach out if you want to!

- S
PeterLDN​(sub male)
1 year ago • Oct 31, 2022
PeterLDN​(sub male) • Oct 31, 2022
Hello,
I'm Peter and i wish to meet here some dom girl who will enjoy me. I'm not super experience but im very kinky and openminded, have many fantasies.
Feel free to message me please. icon_smile.gif
Epicord​(sub female)
1 year ago • Oct 31, 2022
Epicord​(sub female) • Oct 31, 2022
Hey there!

We are a Married couple! Both of us are on here looking for some online fun for now! We hope to involve another female at so point though as I am bi icon_smile.gif not looking for any other men as I am perfectly happy and satisfied with him icon_smile.gif we mainly are just posting for some good horny exhibitionism icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Nov 3, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 3, 2022
Welcome everyone! We hope you enjoy your time inside THE CAGE icon_smile.gif
niceguywithaplan​(dom male)
1 year ago • Nov 4, 2022
Hi Friends!

I am new to the site, just joined a few days ago.
I am a slightly experienced daddy/dom, here looking for a sub but just as important, I am looking for friends in the community.
I have had to hide who I was for many years because those around me just couldn't understand why I desired this kind of life.
Recently, a co-worker reminded my why I entered this world in the first place.
In my humble opinion, the true beauty of a BDSM relationship, is the ability for one person to help another person feel so safe and secure in themselves, that they can open up to another person so completely and with so much trust that they allow themselves to be molded and changed into who they always wanted to be but never knew.
The first time I experienced this kind of relationship it was like I was seeing colors for the first time in my life.
So, I want to help others to feel that kind of 'ah ha' moment, where all becomes clear.
There is such a stigma to the BDSM world. So many see it as only dark and painful. There is a deeper truth, a beautiful truth that the ultimate bliss comes from being able to completely and fully relax and trust another to guide you.
That is what I'm hoping to give, as it was given to me long ago.
Hopefully I will see you all around, I plan to hang around for a long time here!
Have a great day everyone!
MaMa Minxx​(sub female)
1 year ago • Nov 6, 2022
MaMa Minxx​(sub female) • Nov 6, 2022
Hi guys. I'm new to the lifestyle and wanting to learn more about the D/s dynamic and potentially discover more about my likes and dislikes in the bedroom. I've recently learned I'm submissive in sexual situations and loved to be praised and rewarded. Punishments can be fun and I'd like to explore what my limits are in a safe environment with someone I've come to trust and care for. I'd like to start online only and progress from there if possible. I don't really have a physical type but I do lean more towards the "Daddy Dom" because of my need for praise. I look forward to meeting new friends and learning from people within the community. icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Nov 6, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 6, 2022
Thanks for all of the hellos and welcome to everyone who has joined us! If you are looking please do consider placing an ad in our personals icon_smile.gif
AnnaSmithSubTgirl
1 year ago • Nov 7, 2022
AnnaSmithSubTgirl • Nov 7, 2022
Hello everybody!

My name is Anna and I am a bisexual submissive trans woman. With time, I found that I also appreciate 'painful' treatments (like paddling and whipping in various bondage positions, clothespins, collars, handcuffs, hot wax, etc.).

In the BDSM universe, I am very openminded and I especially like roleplay (Doctor and his nurse; Police officer and his arrested whore; Master and his slave; Boss and his sexy secretary; Daddy and his little slut; Customer and his semi-nude dancer; etc.).

Regarding my look, I love to doll up in the manner of the retro vintage pin up glamour look...... sexy makeup, very high heels, dark hose, silk, satin, fetish and other classy things. The 1950’s look is one of my favorite!

On the ‘psychological side’, I am sexy, sexual, sensual, very feminine, a giver, a pleaser, a nurturer and a bit of a tease. I am also very caring and loving and I do have a strong need to belong, adore and be devoted to my partner.

Even though I am a submissive and masochist trans girl, I am well educated, I can take of my own financial needs and I LOVE romantic walks at night, going to fine restaurants and cinema and visiting museums.

In my dreams, I would love to develop a LTR with a nice person that I will love and respect for the rest of my days.

Looking forward reading you,

anna
NewDomBaB​(dom male)
1 year ago • Nov 8, 2022
NewDomBaB​(dom male) • Nov 8, 2022
Hello everyone/anyone reading this. I am a pretty darn new Dom/Daddy. Looking to gain experience and meet worthwhile subs/slaves! Looking in all honesty to do more long term live in situations.
Though as I have said, I am new to the whole thing. So, experience slaves may not be exactly where I ought to go. But, who knows? I am pretty relaxed, but have definitely discovered this about myself. This need to dominate and be in control within reason and consent of course. Lol.

I am aiming for a situation where I have a few live in slaves. So a pseudo-harem like situation. I would prefer my subs and slaves to be comfortable sharing and living under one roof. Following orders, and finding work for the harem-home!

I myself am average in body type. A bit on the chunkier side, but certainly not too fat. I prefer if my subs be willing to be bred, but that is not everything. As I also have a pretty strong breeding kink. But, such things are perhaps better left said on other posts I make? Either way this is a nice short intro if ever anyone finds it interesting. Feel free to get in contact with me!

Good luck everyone.

-ND