Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Blue kitty​(dom female)
5 years ago • Aug 20, 2018

New to the cage

Blue kitty​(dom female) • Aug 20, 2018
Hi just signed up for the cage, been on other kink sites and like to connect with other people who are like minded and I could learn from.
I came to my kinky life late and I'm making up for lost time!
I'm only interested in a D/s and having a male sub, and like online play with a submissive who enjoys being push to show his sissy side and him haveing a positive experience , but love to talk with anyone!
I'm a single white female, plus size with short red hair.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Aug 21, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 21, 2018
Welcome Blue Kitty! It's never too late to explore your kinks! I hope you enjoy your time here icon_smile.gif
LovelyJayd
5 years ago • Aug 22, 2018

Also new

LovelyJayd • Aug 22, 2018
Hello,

So I just signed up on the site today and today is also the first day i am truly looking into this lifestyle. I have been interested in BDSM but have never actively persued it but I think I want to try it out now. I'm looking for advice and guidance in this new part of my life.
Jayd
Aubrey21​(sub female)
5 years ago • Aug 24, 2018
Aubrey21​(sub female) • Aug 24, 2018
Evangeline wrote:
Welcome Lucifer, Queen of maids and Aubrey21! Great to have you here!

Thank you hun! Haven't had much luck but not losing hope!
Solidbobtheflamingo​(dom male){Megagem}
I am solidbobtheflamingo. I just got out of my M/s relationship yes I had given them a collar. I am looking to connect with other people in the comuunity and see what this site has to offer.
ADAMANT MN​(dom male){Can’t do i}

just saying hello and trying to learn and gain exp in this l

Male
About me
25 year old new dom trying to get tips on me starting to explore bdsm with my partner
BDSM and me
ive always enjoyed the act of dominating my partners in bed choking slight smothering biting and finding ways to make my partners gasp and squirm knowing I have control but they also know I'm caring and they are well cared for its the type of person I am firm and strong but caring and gentlemanly I also enjoy binding my partner and blindfolds with light toy play and other foreplay is all negotiable I enjoy roleplay and some costumes but sexy holloween gear is mostly what I like and some steampunk
Limits
actually learning how to properly communicate and plan an actual relationship and sessions with my partner being as we are both new we are exploring each others limits
What's new
me and my female partner are trying out bdsm I want to do this being as I have wanted to try this also but have been hesitant to try now that me and my partner have a comfortable grasp of each other and the trust we feel was needed I am here trying to ask for tips on being a new dom male and what are good tips for beginner sessions rules times ect ect
bighairydaddy
5 years ago • Aug 25, 2018
bighairydaddy • Aug 25, 2018
Now, this is over a month late. Sorry for the delay. I'm a bit lazy TBH. I'm a switch man who's looking to explore his dominant side. If you check out my profile, you will see that I've spent most of my life think I was sub or switch. OVer the past year, my domiant side has been becoming more prominant. I'm still inexperienced as to my dome side. LOVE bodgae, both ways. Although, I'm keen to explore my dom side, I still willing to switch. I doubt my sub side will ever truely leave me. Apart from BDSM, I love movies, music, football (soccer) and pro-wrestling (yes, I know it's not real, before you ask LOL). Anyone wants to chat about movies, then I'm well up for that. I've already had contact with a few lovely people on here and look forward to more. Looking to make friends and RL contact. Would consider online at first.
biwannabesissy​(sub male)
5 years ago • Aug 25, 2018
biwannabesissy​(sub male) • Aug 25, 2018
Hi, i am a very submissive bi 26 year old male that wants to be Feminized and turned into a sissy slave by a Female and/or Male Master. i am looking to relocate to be in a 24/7 relationship. i have not done much CDing but cannot stop thinking about it. Not living alone has limited me from exploring the CDing aspect of sissification. i am extremely Feminized and subservient mentally but just the mere thought of being physically Feminized (clothing, makeup, heels, lingerie, corsets, chastity, etc.) makes me feel extremely giddy. i can only imagine the euphoric feeling that will course through this submissive slave when my inner sissy is physically expressed.