Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Cas Is New To This​(sub trans man)
1 year ago • Apr 30, 2023
hi there, i'm cas and, well, i feel like my current handle says it all icon_razz.gif

through limited experiences with former partners, i've learned enough to know myself as a sub through and through, but with experiences limited to said partners i've not had much opportunity to explore. this is my stepping stone to diving into the community. full disclosure i may get too shy and disappear, but by formally introducing myself i'm hoping to create enough of a social contract to myself to at least lurk. i see a wordplay thread so that's already a good sign icon_razz.gif

a little about myself, i am a trans man in his early 30s, largely gay but don't like to close doors to possibility, open to a polyam situation as long as everyone's aware. i might be a piece of meat but i'm no one's secret side piece. i work a regular 9-5 with weekends and recently moved to the area, so good time as any to explore!

i'm trying desperately trying not to sign this off like a work email, i haven't been on a proper forum in a while.
and failing: thanks in advance for your kindness! damnit
ElyTimber​(sub trans man)
1 year ago • May 1, 2023
ElyTimber​(sub trans man) • May 1, 2023
Hey, I'm Ely, a nickname but everybody calls me that at this point so I just stick with this online, too icon_smile.gif! I'm 20 and a trans man.

I'm reallyyyy new to this. Most of my knowledge comes from BDSM stories/graphic books, and I'm actually asexual but I was so curious that I decided to try it out!
I'm willing to learn new stuff and find maybe one day a Dom? Who knows.
But just finding new friends here, would be nice, too.
Belfegore​(sub male)
1 year ago • May 2, 2023
Belfegore​(sub male) • May 2, 2023
Hello everybody. I am a 21 yo gay men and i am kind of new in the wonderful world of bdsm.
I am here to learn discover and experiment. I am also very interested in the slave master dynamics.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • May 2, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • May 2, 2023
Welcome Belfegore and Ely Timber! Thanks for the nice intros icon_smile.gif
nakedSubforU{Sub-Male}
1 year ago • May 3, 2023
nakedSubforU{Sub-Male} • May 3, 2023
Hi:

Welcome: Obedient totally shaved bi submissive male bottom here, call me Phyllis, loves being naked but needs a dominant mistress or daddy to bring out his true submissive nature. i am your submissive boi toy ready and willing to submit to your every request including posing and being photographed naked. I can't say why I love it so but to be submissive is to me the most wonderful thing I know. To be denied clothing and made to serve in any capacity if I don't suffer for it excites me infinitely. Yes, I love the camera

Can think of nothing more exciting or rewarding then to be possessed by a truly dominant female or daddy who knows how to use a willing submissive such as myself. Clothed master/mistress naked male situations are VERY exciting to me especially where i have no control of my nudity and so must serve unconditionally the needs and whims of my owner(s).
crazyeyes​(dom male)
1 year ago • May 3, 2023
crazyeyes​(dom male) • May 3, 2023
Hello I'm a dom who likes to have fun and build a new relationship maybe something long term I am funny and loves to cook it's my passion and I would like to meet people with same energy and chat so feel free.
nakedSubforU{Sub-Male}
1 year ago • May 3, 2023
nakedSubforU{Sub-Male} • May 3, 2023
Hello All:

I am new here and look forward to new experiences as a submissive male looking for my dom.
I can't say why I love it so but to be submissive is to me the most wonderful thing I know. To be denied clothing and made to serve in any capacity if I don't suffer for it excites me infinitely. If you think you are the one for me, please drop me a line.

Phyllis
VernonKingsville
1 year ago • May 3, 2023
VernonKingsville • May 3, 2023
Hello from Melbourne.

I appear to have stumbled upon a wonderful site. After battling through Facebook and Fetlife and turgid collection of so called BDSM interweb communities I fall into this cyberspace. Well done to you all.

I’ve made a couple of contacts, started a discussion or two, blogged and have been made to feel welcome. I can waffle on a bit so will be brief here.

My specialty is wellbeing in the community and have many natural approaches to some of the health issues that face us. I’m always happy to give unprofessional non-medical grade Doc Dom Kingsville opinion. Just ask!

Don’t be shy.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • May 4, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • May 4, 2023
Thanks for the latest intros - and welcome! Make sure to check out our Help section for answers to many common questions. We also have some great articles and video clips for both the novice and experienced BDSM practitioner alike.

We hope you enjoy your time inside THE CAGE!