Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
11 months ago • May 18, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • May 18, 2023
If you're new to THE CAGE or just haven't introduced yourself yet, here's the place to do it.
Villanelle​(staff)
11 months ago • May 23, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • May 23, 2023
Time for another bump! If you have yet to introduce yourself here's the place to do it!
Pinkly​(sub female)
11 months ago • May 23, 2023
Pinkly​(sub female) • May 23, 2023
Hello icon_smile.gif
You can call me Pinkly.
I’ve never been involved in the lifestyle, but it has always been alluring to me.
I am here to read and learn from all of the wonderful people on site.
I’ve already read quite a few blogs that have helped me understand more in a few minutes, than a years worth of googling lol.
Limerence
11 months ago • May 28, 2023
Limerence • May 28, 2023
Hello from - reluctantly - the US south. Midwest is my true home from birth to adulthood. 51 year old female, lightly “in the lifestyle” almost six years after leaving a long and unhappy marriage. Have had a kinky lean since my 20s but didn’t realize it had a name back then. My relationship with my partner of almost 6 years has shifted into a Domme/sub dynamic with he currently collared in a subtle way to blend into daily living with others. 24/7 is difficult given our responsibilities, and is largely very quietly behind closed doors. I enjoy my new role and look forward to more consistent role expectations when privacy isn’t a concern.
ssickntwistedd​(dom female)
11 months ago • May 28, 2023
hello everyone,

You all can call me mistress, goddess, or demoness Andromeda. I’ve been in the scene for about a year, and i’m super eager to learn. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask as long as you approach me respectfully. I’m here to meet like minded people. Would absolutely love to meet some domme friends as well!

- Mistress Andromeda
britannem​(switch female)
11 months ago • May 30, 2023
britannem​(switch female) • May 30, 2023
I joined today, and am enjoying the set up so far icon_smile.gif I stumbled across a liklnk for The Cage in an article i was reading. It made The Cage sound like a safe place to dabble in better understanding my kinks. I just came put as pansexual after my 30th birthday. I'm looking to continue learning about myself and growing as person while connecting with like-minded people.
notsosimple​(dom male)
11 months ago • Jun 1, 2023
notsosimple​(dom male) • Jun 1, 2023
44/M
Hello fellow kinksters! New to Cage, not to D/s. Finally decided to join. Looking to meet likeminded people and establish new connections. Specifically, would love to find the right female submissive to establish an online dynamic.