Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Pjk6870​(switch female)
5 years ago • Oct 21, 2018
Pjk6870​(switch female) • Oct 21, 2018
Hi everyone. I am new to the whole lifestyle. I was recently introduced to my kink side by a friend. Encourages me to step outside the vanilla and explore to see what I like n don't like. I found the cage just doing a random search on the lifestyle. I have met some who are at least at first willing to teach me but have backed off almost as quickly as they hmu. I'm so happy to have found somewhere that so far seems like a real home and safe place to learn and explore.
Redheadedtaz
5 years ago • Oct 21, 2018

Hi, there!

Redheadedtaz • Oct 21, 2018
Hello. I'm new here but not to the community. Been using FetLife for almost a year and chatting with others via Kik. I only explored the fet world about a year ago but I've always had dominant tendencies. I enjoy holding my sub down and giving commands. I don't currently have the funds for toys, so, haven't explored their usage, as of yet. I'm in Texas and, so far, most of the good subs I've encountered have been in the UK. Which would be amazing if I could move there. LOL

I'm 38/F/Texas/domme I have a cat. He's the only master I serve. I love to read. Have my own personal library of over 700 books. I like to chat with new people, except when I've just woken up. I play PokemonGo with my BFF and her son. We go out every Saturday. It's the highlight of my week getting to spend time with them. Otherwise, I lead a pretty boring life. I'd love to chat with anyone interested. Thanks for reading this. Hope to see you soon.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Oct 22, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 22, 2018
Welcome Pjk6870 and Redheadedtaz! Lovely to have you here and appreciate the intros icon_smile.gif
Allie Kat​(sub trans woman){DarkFox}
5 years ago • Oct 23, 2018

Hai Sir/Ma'am!

Hello Sir/Ma'am and all ^_^ I am new to this group but not new to the lifestyle. Most of my info can be found on my profile, but i am happy to be an open book. Anything you want to know about me i am happy to talk about openly. I have been a submissive for about 19 years but i have been active in the lifestyle for bout 11. I am happily married. My wife has us set up as a closed relationship and though i don't think she is a dominant, i treat her words as if she is.

However, the fact that she is not really a part of the lifestyle is why im here. I desperately need to be open and discuss this huge part of me with other people who are part of it and/or understand. I keep no secrets from my wife, she knows all about me, my sexuality, and my place in this lifestyle.

I am happy to meet you, and i hope we can be friends ^_^
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Oct 24, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 24, 2018
Welcome Wolfy13 and to everyone who has joined us so far! We hope you'll help us spread the word!
curiouslatinoboy
5 years ago • Oct 24, 2018
curiouslatinoboy • Oct 24, 2018
Hello ! Thank u all for being so accepting and I'm a curious and inexperienced noob submissive and super excited to finallly meet a real life dom !! : ) THANKS !!
Mall​(sub female){Not sure.}
5 years ago • Oct 25, 2018

Hey...

Hello all...
I am Mallory.
And I hope everyone is well and happy this night.
My Dom and I met when we were only 13 years old, we both fell hard and fast, crazy, headaover-heals In-Love and we had been together since then till almost 6 months ago now.
Without really trying at all we had implemented our Dominant/Submissive banter, play, talk and teasing into our daily lives. Twenty four hours a day, seven days a week for over 20 years he commanded and did as he pleased never allowing me many choices; which I appreciated very much. And I did disobey a lot... but only because he would punish me so delightfully good!!
Long story short... now I am single for the first time since age 13 and I am a little bit overwhelmed with all my new freedom.
So I found this site a few days back and O have found if helpful, enlightening and exciting; offering lots of information and stories and advice.
I look forward to exploring more.
Thanks for all.
Everyone take care and stay well.
Evann Taken
5 years ago • Oct 25, 2018
Evann Taken • Oct 25, 2018
Love the chat room love talking it is adictive lol