Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Oct 16, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 16, 2021
Time for a bump! If you've joined us recently (or just haven't said hi yet) please say hello!
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Oct 10, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 10, 2021
Welcome everyone! Thanks for the intros!

A couple of suggestions:

-please visit our Help section for answers to many common questions
-check out our Magazine for great articles about various kinks, fetishes, and practices
-the block button on a user's profile is very handy at times icon_smile.gif
-don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions

We hope you enjoy your time inside THE CAGE!
nanda
2 years ago • Oct 9, 2021
nanda • Oct 9, 2021
Hi everyone i am new here also new to this lifestyle love to get to know more about it and chat with like minded people 😈👋
LittleVictory​(sub female)

Hello Sexy Caged people.. Sub/Brat/Smartass

Im new to The cage.. Ive been a member of several BDSM sites/apps for some time now.
I waiting for my Dom to come along and sweep me off to his dungeon and devour me..
I dont give much away. Because thats private and only for him.
Please message me if you are genuine, experienced and ready to play the hunter/prey game 😛😍
Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}

Hi all, I am new x

I all, I just wanted to say hi.

Wow this is the first time I have actively sought out this part of me. I have been married to a dominant man which has long past as my trust was betrayed. I now have a no kinks marriage and I feel apart of me is missing. A part that is harder to ignore as the years go by.

So here I am, I am slowly finding my way round and the terminology that is used lol. I am loving reading some of your blogs and posts and I am finding it putting a smile on my face, so thank you x
Sasa​(dom female)
2 years ago • Oct 8, 2021
Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 8, 2021
This is your "Hello world" since 2017? That's truly cool Orgazmo 😎 🤣
Orgazmo​(dom male){serenity m}
I'm a sapiosexual. Which means I'm attracted to intellect. The problem with saying I'm only attracted to persons of intellect is that everyone thinks they are a person of intellect. And the dumber ones are the most convinced. Character is also huge with me if you are nota decent human being I'm not interested in having you for a sub. Again everyone thinks they are a decent human being, even the worst people.

Be yourself. Character is revealed through your actions. Actions speak louder than words.

I prefer compassionate subs with the capacity for human empathy.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 8, 2021
Welcome ChasingWaves - thank you for the hello. We have some of our favourite authors listed at the bottom of this article:

https://thecage.co/magazine,1.html

There's lots of other great info in our magazine that you may find helpful.
ChasingWaves​(sub female)
ChasingWaves​(sub female) • Oct 8, 2021
Now that I've looked around for a couple days, I figured I could introduce myself. I'm new to the scene, looking to learn and explore. I've taken an interest in shibaru and rope play. I've been browsing a lot of the articles and blogs! if anyone one has any other tips or books to suggest, I would greatly appreciate it!
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Oct 6, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 6, 2021
Welcome DazzleDaddyD - we hope you find some fun and comfort here.