Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Master Maneesh​(dom male)
2 years ago • Sep 21, 2021

Introduction - Greetings to all.

Master Maneesh​(dom male) • Sep 21, 2021
I joined this site possibly a year or so ago. During the time I've been here I have met some truly genuine people. Then there is always that other group of people. Hey I was polite. I think the site is a great place to meet people in the lifestyle and those as Myself, who actually live the life daily.

I own 2 others who live with Me daily and I have 2 who are under Training. Hopefully, once they have completed their Training they will have their own choices to make. One, I already know she will be joining My family. The other, well, she will mostly fit in with whomever she so chooses. From there life will go on.

As a dominant individual I would say, in all honesty, I am fair and just. My life is based on that of Integrity. That, in itself, sums things up. I look forward to meeting new people as well as, continue growing in knowledge as My life in this world continues.

Good Day All,

Master Maneesh
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Sep 21, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 21, 2021
Bumping this for everyone who joined us this weekend and beyond. Please take a moment and say hello!
TheWhorelock​(dom male)
2 years ago • Sep 16, 2021
TheWhorelock​(dom male) • Sep 16, 2021
Hey everyone. I’ve been pseudo lurking awhile now, and these threads are awkward to me, but I thought I’d say hello anyhow. I’m a Master living up in PDX. I’m relatively new to the scene (a mere four years so far) but kink gave me a language for how I’d already been conducting my two long term relationships and has brought my real desires out of the closet. At this point I am fully married to my house, however many members it may have. I’m well educated and mentored in kink as well, and am smitten with the lifestyle.

I’ve been a spiritual person since I was 13 and studied relationship at the core of that since then as well. My work is as a coach in that field, for men and for couples seeking healing and transformation. Poly since I was 22 means I have been discussing boundaries extensively for almost 16 years now. I’ve met a number of friends on here and I enjoy the community from what I’ve seen.

Hope to get to know more of you better 🙏🏻😊
straponslutforcum​(sub male){Dirtyslut}
2 years ago • Sep 16, 2021

I am a straight male that when does go fast likes to dress up like a dirty slut. I want a mistress to use huge strapon on me and make me cum on my face. You can force me to do gangbang and or bukkakke.
Tail Spin{working on}
2 years ago • Sep 15, 2021
Tail Spin{working on} • Sep 15, 2021
i to am new for the most part but i am certain of what i seek a total TPE 24 7 FLR Relocation is welcome
emmyz​(switch female)
2 years ago • Sep 14, 2021
emmyz​(switch female) • Sep 14, 2021
Hello! I’m very new to bdsm! I’ve done a lot of research on my own but I definitely need someone who I trust to help me out. I’m lesbian and single and honestly I’m just looking for more education and to meet others icon_smile.gif
Beckka​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 14, 2021
Beckka​(sub female) • Sep 14, 2021
Just recently re-activated and updated my profile and wanted to say hello! Hoping to find my place someday but trying to learn and enjoy the journey along the way 🙂 Wishing E/everyone well!