Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Crowboy​(sub male){Male pet}
5 years ago • Feb 26, 2019

Submissive pet masochist

Hi, Im a submissive male brat hoping to find a dominant master or mistress. I want to be someones pet, slave, servant, and toy, and main , ect... I can be very disobedient, its fun to make my owner frustrated at me. When it comes to bdsm life, i like to be humiliated and I often need to be spanked as hard as possible to get me to be more obedient.
I also like being tied up and controlled by a strict dom, however they want to play witb me and use me and use me. I hope someone makes me their plaything, and there pet.
DemonstricusRed​(sub male)

Greetings Everyone!

DemonstricusRed​(sub male) • Feb 26, 2019
I am new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. I am 49 yrs old, submissive, from Houston, and in need of a local Mistress.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 26, 2019
Welcome to everyone who joined us over the last couple of days!
Unicoo​(sub male)
5 years ago • Feb 27, 2019
Unicoo​(sub male) • Feb 27, 2019
Hi, I am new to this group, I am looking for friendly relationship and advice, I am happy and exited!!
Foryoutouse​(sub male)

Another *NEWBIE* to the Cage!!!

Foryoutouse​(sub male) • Feb 27, 2019
Hey all, as you can see from my profile name, I am definitely a Sub Male who is also Bi-sexual.
I have been in two D/s relations in the past.

The first with a D, 15yrs my senior, (I was 22 at the time), who was possessive, and did not share me. It was a "live-in" situation for almost 3 (intensely satisfying Years).
My second such relation was with Dom Male/Switch Wife couple, who were quite eager and willing to share me at the Wonderful events and gatherings that they attended or hosted!!! It was a VERY Wonderful year that year!!!

I have been inactive as a Bi-Sub since that last relation fizzled out. The was about 20 YEARS ago, (m'God, time sure does slip away).
Although I am married (2nd time) for 15yrs now, our sexual times have become almost non-existant, although we still maintain Love and Intimacy in our relationship. Menopause, occasional Erectile Dysfunction (due to injury that left me intact just not as operational as in the past), the recent death of our Oldest Child, and maybe some other stresses have left us "Sexless"................I'm not crying the blues here , looking for sympathy, oh no not at all. Just a little history.

I have recently (secretly), slowly slipped into a short Bi-Sexual relation with an old friend, and have been having fun, and excitement there, BUT, I find my mind CONSTANTLY re-living my time as a Sub, so long ago, and yearning for that type of relation again.
The previous relations were "friends first" or "friends of friends" that slowly slipped me into their warm and disciplined clutches. I went a little unwilling at first, then truly learned to accept my role as a Sub, and get all of the satisfactions and pleasure my role in the relationship offered.

Now , though, I cannot possibly imagine trying to find a partner Dom, in this age of internet phoney's and time waster's. I have tried to only find "wanna-be's" "just once" & "Fakes" online!!! UNTIL NOW...........

I have found "THECAGE" and am very Happy to have done so.

My hopes are to maybe, at the very least, to experiment with the "online" dynamic of D/s, it intrigues me very much. The safety that it possibly offers, which I am sure is far different than a person/person relation, is most likely to be a positive as well.
That is not to say I have given up on Person-Person meeting though. I just believe it is not likely to find any one for which I can please as a Sub in my area.
So for the time being, I shall hope to find an "online" Dom/Domme to serve so Loyally.

That's a bit of my story, and my expectations here at "thecage.co"
Thanks for reading.
AGershone

S Florida Sub for Domme Women

AGershone • Feb 27, 2019
S Florida submissive mature man into domme women for strapon training. Willing to discuss particulars.
Little Mrs sub​(sub female){Formal Col}
5 years ago • Mar 1, 2019
hi there! I'm a newbie to the site but not to the scene, I am a submissive masochist living in a 24/7 D/s lifestyle. I am looking to find like minded friends to chat and confer with as there is little to no kink scene where we live and its hard not to feel alone.. so hello Kink family! icon_smile.gif
dina2019
5 years ago • Mar 1, 2019

new here please be gentle

dina2019 • Mar 1, 2019
I am new here but not to BDSM. I am a sub who has been out of the scene for a long time. This does not mean I am stupid, lazy or disrespectful. It means I need training wheels for a bit and firm direction. I miss being a sub, I miss the comfort and pride in doing a good job for my Dom. I miss kneeling