Newsub39
5 years ago • Mar 8, 2019

Sub

Newsub39 • Mar 8, 2019
Hi I am a 39 year old sub who is seeking a strict Dom
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Mar 8, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 8, 2019
Welcome to the newest members of our community! Let us know if you have any questions or need any help icon_smile.gif
Jambo
5 years ago • Mar 9, 2019
Jambo • Mar 9, 2019
Hey all, I’m starting this new journey of kink I’m looking for a sub that is willing to help guide me in this journey and looking to have fun at the same time. I look forward to learning and the mutual fun to be had
Shaynna​(dom female)
Shaynna​(dom female) • Mar 9, 2019
Hello, this is my first time here.
I'm a 31 years old female sub who never had a master before, and I'm eager to learn.
I'm not sure of what else to type lol
prettybeebz
prettybeebz • Mar 9, 2019
Hi hi, im new here..
Very submissive and into trying anything once.
would love to make a Dom supeeeer proud one day.
Ffuzzjack​(switch male)
5 years ago • Mar 10, 2019

Hello

Ffuzzjack​(switch male) • Mar 10, 2019
I am new here and looking for new people to chat to and meet.

I am fed up with people who want me to be their sub/slave just gets my back up never asking what i want need. I am really looking for a switch so she and i can explore each other. The touch taste smell of each other well I like it. I want someone close by but will explore online because i have done DLR with a wonderful lady whom i miss so much the sex was great when we got together. So if your Catalan please get in touch I love Barcelona.

Moving on now I miss skin to skin contact. I am straight so I don't conform to any labels yet that I know but may be bi curios.

I am just looking forward to going to events and meeting my partner.
subbiker​(sub male){Chain}
subbiker​(sub male){Chain} • Mar 10, 2019
Greetings,

I am a white male, 5'10", 150lb, Blue eyes, reddish blonde hair, some freckles.

I am joining this site to seek connection with a dominant male, preferably with a focus on hypnosis, mind control and brainwashing.

I have attempted to fill my profile out in it's completion, if you have any questions or think we may be a good fit,
please contact me.
Stella blue​(sub trans woman)

submissive mtf transgender, upstate NY

Ive been living as a woman intransition since 2010, and now realizing I had more kings than I could have imagined without the internet. It would be great to find the ONE, but until that happens new friends are welcome. Ive always wanted to be a trophy fetish housewife, but also open minded to what comes.