Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

LadyTedwina​(sub female)
5 years ago • Mar 29, 2019
LadyTedwina​(sub female) • Mar 29, 2019
Hey guys. So I'm a newbie to this site and BDSM in the true sense. As I've never had a Dom before but have had some kinky sex. I'm a huge masochist and a bit of a sadist also. I have control in every little aspect in my life and I feel like I'm finally ready to give it up, at least some what. I'm looking for to hear the experiences, finding friends and guidance on my new journey. Who know maybe I'll find my first Dom.

Please take care of me! icon_smile.gif
chichicoffee​(sub female)
5 years ago • Mar 30, 2019
chichicoffee​(sub female) • Mar 30, 2019
Hi everyone!

My name's Lauren. I read a fanfic involving a DD/LG relationship and adored the dynamic. After reading blogs about the subject, I thought I'd search for a community - a search on Google led me to the Cage. -icon_smile.gif

It's been overwhelming so far, especially with my anxiety, but it seems like there's plenty of friendly and eager people here. Making a close connection or two is important to me, and I hope to find someone who can be my daddy! ❤️

Stay safe, everyone, and have fun.
MisterFrost​(dom male)

For Lynn

MisterFrost​(dom male) • Mar 30, 2019
@greatlipsandmore:

I love your profile ... very intriguing. The whimsical sarcasm sprinkled through it tells me that you've had a bit of a rough time here so far. Has it gotten any better?
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 30, 2019
Thank you all for the lovely intros! To those of you who have mentioned you're a little shy or hesitant, we have a great community here that I'm sure you'll enjoy getting to know. And don't forget, you can always reach out to staff with your questions or concerns. See you around THE CAGE!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Apr 3, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 3, 2019
Just a reminder if you haven't said hello yet, even if you've been here awhile, please do so here icon_smile.gif
Taima​(dom male)

Greetings Everyone.

Taima​(dom male) • Apr 3, 2019
Happened upon The Cage today for the first time. Cautiously optimistic but we'll see how it goes. Longtime Dominant that's been away for a while. Needing to return to what centers and fulfills me. Looking forward to getting to know you all. Not one to write novels I will leave it short. However, feel free to ask if there is anything you wish to know.

Dominant 45M, West Central Florida.
sub4ALPHADOM​(sub male)
sub4ALPHADOM​(sub male) • Apr 3, 2019
polaris41 wrote:
Hi all, I'm a new-ish dom straight male that has long been interested in the lifestyle. I'm looking for a sub female, obviously, but also enjoy conversations with anyone in the community, straight, bi or gay, dom, switch or sub.
hey bud and welcome former air force here 6.3 a gayguy - please keep me around you may run across a gay dude who lookin - also i would like to know you can chat my sex stuff need have nothing to do with it - rmember the concept of friend = live near palm springs - spring is here - chat soon i hope.
Hammurabi​(dom male)
5 years ago • Apr 4, 2019

New from the Netherlands

Hammurabi​(dom male) • Apr 4, 2019
Good day. Im a dom from the NL looking to have some online or real life fun ( unlikely here i guess ) i saw the website and just couldnt resist icon_smile.gif my kinks tend to vary, they can also depend on my mood sometimes i like a cute sub girl sometimes i want a slutty girl who wants to be used and most times i just wish for an obedient loving slave
Daddy black dick
5 years ago • Apr 4, 2019
Daddy black dick • Apr 4, 2019
Before I choose to be Domante man! I was doing so and at the time that I actually was. And now I see that there is a real world of this lifestyle. That I am completely comfortable with! So submissive women. Come to Daddy Black Dick and make Daddy show you what's good for being a bad girl!