Online now
Online now

It's hard to be a submissive in a LDR

slavebilly​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 24, 2020

It's hard to be a submissive in a LDR

slavebilly​(sub male) • Sep 24, 2020
Well. Right now I'm in a LDR. I will be meeting my Mistress in person next week. I cant wait! I guess it would be easier for me if we were together, but right now it's so hard. I wait all day waiting for my Mistress to get home from work! I feel like a puppy waiting for her master to get home! We chat and then I have to wait again for the next day! I live to serve my Mistress. I live every day as if she were here. Everything i do i try to represent her. It's not easy when my mistress is not present! I yearn for her touch, her care, her correction, her discipline. I yearn to serve her. To bow at her feet and know that she sees my obedience. Why is it so hard? Why am I so frustrated? Why can't I just accept the position I am in right now?
Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 24, 2020
Taramafor​(sub male) • Sep 24, 2020
You'd be surprised. Tone of FEMALE subs on second life and furcadia. F-chat too.

MALE subs have it as hard online as they do physically. If they're straight at least.

On the other hand if you're bi/gay that opens up a lot of options.

Personally, got to know a really good dom "dragon". We're connecting as people as well. I hit the jackpot. Every damn dark kink I ever had is being fulfilled and the best part is I never had to even ask. They're an extremely good poster, around often and we play all day.

You'll come to learn online is like reality. People are people and most aren't worth it. But when it is DING DING DING!

Also, regarding SL. There's some BDSM sims. Just search for BDSM on Second Life if you're curious. Roleplay sims too (get used to /me commands if you're going to roleplay online). I've seen a fair number of people move into RL later after enjoying things online. But I steer away from "SL only" types (or people avoiding/assuming the worst of relationships without even knowing ME). Online is still real because people are still people. When it comes to people that tend to be "IC" (in character) that depends on wherever they use that as an excuse to hide behind or wherever they can be honest about being human beings with concerns. It's not a safe label.

Oh, almost forgot. There's F-chat too. Worth looking into just for making a kink list. But lots of chat rooms as well.
MrsKrisp​(dom female)
3 years ago • Oct 14, 2020
MrsKrisp​(dom female) • Oct 14, 2020
It’s hard for me as well. I definitely need to be physically close to my partner. Sorry you feel the yearning so sharply. Hopefully you find something to lessen that ache.
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
3 years ago • Oct 14, 2020
It truly is hard and painful. Know that it can work out for you though, if you both work at it, practice patience, and be radically honest with each other. One year ago djinni and I were only chatting after having met in the chat room here, had just started video chatting and now we've lived together 4 months after she moved to Colorado so we can be together.

Sometimes you just have to sit with the shitty feelings and accept that's where you're at right now. Some days suck and you can't change that, when all you want is to be with your partner, but building tools into your relationship to help deal with all that is extremely important.

Best of luck with your meeting.... Coming up the escalator at the airport to her was the greatest moment of your life. Be realistic about your situation, but also remember to hang on to hope.
    The most loved post in topic