Online now
Online now

Next level of pet play

Perks666​(switch male)
5 years ago • Jun 21, 2018

Next level of pet play

Perks666​(switch male) • Jun 21, 2018
Does anyone have any experience with what I'm about to talk about? My gf and I love pet play! We both have collars leashes and butt plug tails and take turns walking each other around the house and sometimes yard. She just discovered a club about an hour away that is a pet play club. She is dying to bring me there and be her puppy very soon!! I'm curious what exactly to expect! Will appreciate any input!!
plaisirnoir
5 years ago • Jun 21, 2018
plaisirnoir • Jun 21, 2018
I trained my former pets in their non-native languages as well as having pet space at home for them. (Dog beds, cage, and a routine.) I also try to make pet play dates for them.
Taramafor​(sub male)
5 years ago • Jun 23, 2018
Taramafor​(sub male) • Jun 23, 2018
I don't pretend to be a dog myself. I AM a dog.

By this I mean I might "mute about" or "curl up at the end of a bed". I get into some parts of pet play. The "real" parts. Hell, can even bark on command or suffer punishments and the like. What I can't get into is "pretending to be an animal". I'm me, not another individual. Person or animal alike. One dog might enjoy being a cage by an owner. Another might hate it and get depressed. So too is it with people.

I have two pet names. Dog and pup. Don't try to make it work as "expected". Make it work for you. And get others to go with the flow.
    The most loved post in topic
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • Jun 24, 2018

Re: Next level of pet play

Perks666 wrote:
She just discovered a club about an hour away that is a pet play club. She is dying to bring me there and be her puppy very soon!! I'm curious what exactly to expect! Will appreciate any input!!

A lot of clubs will have dress codes due to where the event is held. Plus weather. Zentai suits are great for this if you not sure on the dress code. They can also be helpful if your a little shy of the full naked thing too, so can be a win win situation.. You might like to contact the owner to find if they have any dress codes and additionally what protocols they do have in a action, are they high protocol, low,? etc. for EG some dont allow naked pups. Others will allow yiffing (mating of pups) others only collared (as in owned) pups are allowed in 'role' For some, they only allow pups to parade on set occasions and times in different categories. You also might to ask if they do allow switching too. I've attended a few clubs on a social level and to quell my own curiosity. I hope you have a great time. Keep us posted. A lot of subs really enjoy animal play as allows them to just the inner animal out.