Online now
Online now

New sub looking for some info :) open me

missprissx3
5 years ago • Sep 8, 2018

New sub looking for some info :) open me

missprissx3 • Sep 8, 2018
Hi all- I started this forum because i am new to this world. I have always been interested, and am finally stepping out of my shell. My " dom" has recently said that he is willing to let me "own " him. He does like to switch from time to time, but this was also a general statement. Can anyone elaborate on this? I am not sure if this is lingo that is normally used by a dom? Thanks in advance!
Phanes​(dom male)
Phanes​(dom male) • Sep 8, 2018
I believe what he is saying is that whenever you two switch Dominating/submissive positions, that he is giving himself to you. You are to own him as he is to own you whenever you are in the Dominant position. Own, mind and body at the time of the session being held.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
No, it's not "Dom lingo". Switch is always complicated and unique. You'll get different perspectives here, but this is really a conversation you need to have with him. It should of happened before you started up any sort of D/s relationship, in .y opinion.
Sir Ash​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 9, 2018
Sir Ash​(dom male) • Sep 9, 2018
I find this explanation is the closest to the term OWN :
I suggest to discuss it with him directly

Quote:
Ownership, like everything else within the BDSM community, is negotiated. Some people may negotiate a 24/7 "ownership" where they do as they are told and follow certain requirements each and every day. In other cases, "ownership" may be negotiated to include play times.
Miki
5 years ago • Sep 10, 2018
Miki • Sep 10, 2018
No one likes surprises in or out of the sack. Ask the guy what he means by you "owning" his ass.

Either it's a switch scenario or it could be his fuzzy, fluffy way of informing you he wants the arrangement to be monogamous-- so in a sense once you two agree on and start the relationship, you "own" him, his paddle, cane, and whatever other paraphernalia that goes with the territory. and he owns you.

Curious choice of words for a dom but they come in all shapes and sizes. personally, if a dom were to come at me with something like that, I'd reassess because a line like that carries a slime factor.

But That's Just Me.
    The most loved post in topic
missprissx3
missprissx3 • Sep 10, 2018
Thank you all so much!
Master James​(dom male)
Master James​(dom male) • Sep 10, 2018
I would have to agree with this quote.

Quote:
Ownership, like everything else within the BDSM community, is negotiated. Some people may negotiate a 24/7 "ownership" where they do as they are told and follow certain requirements each and every day. In other cases, "ownership" may be negotiated to include play times.
[/quote]

Master James