Online now
Online now

How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?

Soulfire​(sub female){Owned}
4 years ago • Apr 8, 2020
For me Soulfire was actually my car’s name. 😂
I didn’t chose the name either. I am born in the year of the Dragon. I have always been very attracted to the myths of dragons. Soulfire was a dragon character in a graphic novel , and when I got my car the first thing I ever put on her was a vinyl roof of that dragon. Her name was Soulfire.
I am my Daddy’s soul. His Soulfire. Before he ever knew about my old car or nickname he told me I am the fire that lights his soul. Just one more reason that made me his. He knew without knowing the love and passion I have just for that name. It is who I am. Soulfire. His Soulfire as He is mine.
harleyqt​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 8, 2020
harleyqt​(sub female) • Apr 8, 2020
I'm a huge fan of harley quinn (and other comic book characters) and I have pink and blue hair. Also I'm in a vanilla relationship with Mr. J (his first name starts with J and mine starts with H so its kinda our little inside thing) but just like with Harley and The Joker he cant really love me like I need him to.
Nemesis
4 years ago • Apr 17, 2020

Screen name

Nemesis • Apr 17, 2020
I've had this screen name for 20 years or more.
Nemesis is Greek, root word- nemein-meaning "give what is due"
I feel as though I am a disruptor and choas start when I come into a new place because of how alpha and confident I come across towards new people. That being said, I tend to piss off the content ppl at the new place I come to. I dont do it purposefully, I promise. Also because I am my own worse enemy.
ShyMinx​(sub female){Taken}
4 years ago • Apr 18, 2020
I have an affinity for cats plus friends and family call me " The Cat Whisperer". Ugh, that makes me sound like a crazy cat lady and I'm not. Really! There were a lot of kitties and kittens on here already so I started thinking about other types of cats. Lions and tigers were out since I'm neither large nor aggressive but rather petite and meek-ish. What about a minx? Urban Dictionary's definition of minx:" an alluring (maybe), cunning (not really), or boldly flirtatious (sometimes) girl or young woman. Has unusual seductive powers (nope, just the normal ones) such that she could commit acts that would otherwise be considered inappropriate, while still maintaining an air of class or poise (that's me all right) ." And so I became a minx. I needed a descriptor because I didn't want to be just a plain minx. Sassy was taken. Sassy synonyms saucy and cheeky made me think of food. (Petty sure I was hungry then.) Decided I could work with shy since I am shy when first meeting new people. (Then my bubbly personality takes over and all bets are off. ) Viola', the ShyMinx was born.
MeekMarionette​(sub female){Not collar}
4 years ago • Apr 18, 2020
My name is a synonym for my role and my actual real name...I couldn't think of anything else when first signing on to the site and allowed my literature instincts and love of words to guide me icon_smile.gif
warriorqueen​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 19, 2020
warriorqueen​(sub female) • Apr 19, 2020
My name was given to me by a friend of mine who has since passed away. He cd me a warrior queen bc of everything I survived he told me I was never a victim but a warrior who was a queen. He reminded me that by fighting I was strong at a time when I didn't think I could fight any longer. My user name is a constant reminder to be strong, to remember him by.
ATL Alpha Dom Daddy​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 19, 2020
My "title" came in various stages of my life.

I've always been into the D/S relationship and lifestyle.....well, since I was about 20, so not actually "always".

I married my high-school sweetheart and has the relationship grew she asked me one day if she could call me "Daddy. I was absolutely horrified at the thought of being called Daddy by my wife. She handed me a book and said, "this describes us to perfection, read it." Needless to say, a couple of hours later, my response was a resounding "YES".

The Alpha part came from being subjected to numerous "temperment" and "personality trait" exams.
Tinysubtreasure​(other female)
4 years ago • Apr 20, 2020

Freetofly

I felt imprisoned since birth... I was in hospital from birth until the age of 4 1/2. Never seen my parents, came home to two siblings I never knew I had.
I never felt part of the family, nor did any (Mother, Father, Brothers) do anything to make “Me” feel a “part of”. No sadness for me, as I always looked to the sky, and the sunshine to fill my soul, turned all negativity into positivity..... Loved (still do) putting a smile on someone’s face.
The day I left home I was sixteen, taken in by my only friends family.... the day I walked out with my bags.... I was;
FREETOFLY 💫💫💫💕💜💕

Last edited by * on Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total
TigerBDSM​(dom male){looking}
4 years ago • Apr 20, 2020
Tiger is my nickname from birth, the only name my parents called me. Anyone important to me calls me Tiger also. However my owned property calls me eirher Master/Sir/Daddy.
Tiger or Sir is the default in the BDSM lifestyle, unless owned by me.
charluv​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 6, 2020
charluv​(sub female) • May 6, 2020
Even since I was a child I've wanted to adopt a new persona, a new name, a new life. I was obsessed with other's names and I've wondered if I changed my name if I could change my personality, maybe even be normal. I wanted to be Emma, Jada, and even Tessa.
I also have a relationship with the city of Charlotte even though I don't live there, the queen city. Such a noble name that inspires. So whenever I'm online I use the shortened version, Char. I also wouldn't be against my future partner whispering Charlotte into my ear. It just sounds so luscious and juicy to my ears~