Online now
Online now

why dosen't this work

richio82​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 19, 2018

why dosen't this work

richio82​(dom male) • Sep 19, 2018
Alot of sites seem like this,You enter and someone pairs up with you,then you never hear from them or others.Is my profile that lame ?Some sites are just a scam but here the first month's free,dosen't figure.
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
Actually, I most certainly would give your profile a pass. The first thing that I noticed were the many typos. Also, your profile doesn't mention who you are as a person, what activities outside BDSM you enjoy or your passions in life.

Another thing is that your limits are vague. "Extreme" differs from person to person. Some would consider handcuffs extreme, while others would call it a fun time.

Smile in your picture. You look as if you're scowling. Even the strictest of Doms knows how to have a good time.

Last, you mention wanting an LTR, but give no indication of the type of person who attracts you. List qualities or roles you prefer.

Frankly, after reading your profile, I get the general impression of someone who doesn't know what he wants or is doing. Your profile made not be bad, but is poorly written.
    The most loved post in topic
ChiNy8687​(sub male)
ChiNy8687​(sub male) • Sep 19, 2018
I actually feel the same way, it feels like there are a lot of fake profiles and it is hard to get through to the real ones.

Wouldn't mind if some one took a look at my profile and made suggestions on how to improve and impress
richio82​(dom male)

Aria

richio82​(dom male) • Sep 19, 2018
Thanks for the tips,I'm not sure of the typo's but will re write anyway,I never really checked out myself either but there is a sort of scowl or something,not a smile anyway,Thanks again,Rich
Savida​(other female)
Savida​(other female) • Sep 19, 2018
I’d have to agree with Aria on all points, and add that this sort of thing, finding a partner, truly takes time.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
ChiNy8687 wrote:
I actually feel the same way, it feels like there are a lot of fake profiles and it is hard to get through to the real ones.

Wouldn't mind if some one took a look at my profile and made suggestions on how to improve and impress

Your profile looks great. The only thing I would suggest is changing Dom to Domme if you're looking for a female Dominant. They do tend to be picky about titles.

I love the bit about "No pay/tribute"; you're likely not getting as much response because of this, but it's a good thing. It's keeping the scammers who take advantage of that at bay.

Best of luck. It's hard out there for honest male subs looking for a real connection.
Notely
Notely • Sep 19, 2018
Word of advice well written profile your wants needs desires what do you offer in this lifestyle so on. Also use spell check. A good real picture where your cleaned up good not half together. People wanna know what they are getting. And like you go on interview I say put in to effect in look. First inpression but if you want better you gotta do better.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Stepfordbride wrote:
Word of advice well written profile your wants needs desires what do you offer in this lifestyle so on. Also use spell check. A good real picture where your cleaned up good not half together. People wanna know what they are getting. And like you go on interview I say put in to effect in look. First inpression but if you want better you gotta do better.

This is very true. Grammar and not simply copying and pasting a Fetlife profile are important too. icon_wink.gif
ThinkingBig
5 years ago • Oct 27, 2018
ThinkingBig • Oct 27, 2018
I would very much like for people to look at my profile and help for me to improve it. I am not really good at writing about myself or what I am looking for or about me, so I would like your feedback if you have the time!
FabSeverus​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 27, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Oct 27, 2018
Fudbar wrote:
Stepfordbride wrote:

This is very true. Grammar and not simply copying and pasting a Fetlife profile are important too. icon_wink.gif

Not everyone is English born speaker! This is an international site and as such non English speaker make an effort to communicate. So don’t be so pedantic about the grammar. It’s about connection rather than an English essay