Online now
Online now

back to me

burned​(sub male)
5 years ago • Sep 19, 2018

back to me

burned​(sub male) • Sep 19, 2018
Ok so awhile ago maybe some of you remember, I had asked in the Forum about about "How Long" a submissive should wait for a Domme to message/contact there submissive? ( I am sure all that responded remember this) anyway, I am in the same situation again, for the last 7 days.
So before I go any further, I am not looking for permission from anyone. but I feel I must make a statement from myself to A/all (not sure if any other sub has done this formally) on this website as this is where I began a D/S relationship with CJNyeusi.
But as of now I am abolishing the D/S relationship I shared with her, she has not messaged me for 7 days, 6 days ago I had emailed her, requesting her to release me and I have heard nothing from her.

I will return to my original nic which is “burned” on this site I am no longer owned, and I will no longer be known as “guerriero”. I am a now a free submissive to do and say as I please. (I am sure there will be some clarification in “lobby chat”……).

I mean no disrespect to anyone, the Cage website, or to the BDSM lifestyle (as I am sure this happens, now and then from a submissive). But no submissive should be treated this way (there are friends that I have on this site that can understand what I have went through, and all their advice and help I do appreciate, and I should have listened earlier. {my bad}).

Please everyone understand I will not and do not have bad feelings for CJNyeusi and she deserves all the respect as a switch, the relationship we had is just not going to workout anymore. And I wish her good luck in the future.
A/all thank you for reading and understanding me in this statement

burned
CrimsonPaw
CrimsonPaw • Sep 19, 2018
**making u a drink, wearing your tutu n boa** icon_wink.gif
sorry you were going through all that this past week. I had no idea. icon_sad.gif

Reach out if you need to talk.

**Huggs**
SevenSeven
SevenSeven • Sep 19, 2018
Hugs.
I’m around if you need someone to talk to.
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
Been there in the past. Don't worry if your decision was wrong or right because it was right for you. My thoughts are with you as you relearn to breathe for yourself. I'm here, as are many of your friends should you need to reach out after taking your alone time to process.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 19, 2018
Hey burned.. welcome back icon_smile.gif I didn’t want to impose my opinion on what was happening because I felt that it needed to be your decision. I do agree though, no one deserves to be treated that way. I doubt that anyone will question your loyalty. You behaved with dignity and honour as her submissive. I’m sorry to see that it ended this way, as I do care about both of you. All I can say is... thank goodness I don’t have to worry about spelling your name anymore lol.
    The most loved post in topic
burned​(sub male)
thank you bunnieeeee and I do appreciate all the advice.
and I fell out of my chair laughing at your last sentence....giggles

hugggssss
Mistress Maree​(dom female){Non}
Welcome back burned. So sorry it has ended like this. you certainly deserve to be treated better than you were. It’s truly awful when relationships end even more so BDSM relationships due to the level of trust involved. You are a good man and a good submissive and I will be around if you want to chat.

But have to agree with Bunnie “ no more mis spelling your name icon_smile.gif
burned​(sub male)
smiles thank You MzLeatherClad but I will be alright, great friends here and I know I can reach out, if I need to. but it was a long time coming so I will be ok. but always enjoy Your words of encouragement. thank you again

icon_smile.gif