Online now
Online now

Scared friend away with my confession

Bunnie
5 years ago • Sep 29, 2018
Bunnie • Sep 29, 2018
@ Hawkeye... the op didn’t state that it was “a time of need.” I’m sure her friend has been and will be there when she needs. Are you saying that you’ve never disappeared for a few days to wrap your head around things?
Lechelle​(sub female){No}
Lechelle​(sub female){No} • Sep 29, 2018
Yes, I have. I have lost a lot of friends because I have confessed feelings for them or they just read my journal and I lose them because of what I am feeling. Its also hard when they find out something that happens to you and you lose them then. Its always hard when you lose friends. But my advice give it a few weeks and try contacting them again. Maybe you didn't lose them, they just need time to process what you told them.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye • Sep 29, 2018
@bunnie
I am. Do you care to dispute it?
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 29, 2018
@ Hawkeye, no thank you
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
Motherfucking Hell ! I remember having this situation in college with a roommate who snooped and didn't like what she found.

What we do is unusual. It goes against what society says is right. My guess is that she's shocked and doesn't know what to say. She's probably taking time to process. Perhaps there are concerns about your safety.

Email her something lile "I know that I shocked you with my news. This new world is exciting to me and I wanted to share my happiness. Look, I'm being safe and won't bring it up again unless you do. So, what did you think of..... ?"
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2018
It’s always hard to see our best friends react different that we expect! But remember for most of the rest of the world our kink is weird or even worse.
I will suggest other who need to come out to test the water first and introduce in the conversation the talk about bdsm, to see the reaction.
Sometime even for our best friends it’s better to keep that secret for ourself. And if it’s still very hard to keep it for yourself well just go to a bad one night and talk to a total stranger about it , you will never see him/her again so who care. ?
DomForHer​(dom male)
DomForHer​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2018
I have not experienced this but I’m sure I would if I disclosed my newfound lifestyle. But then again I don’t have many real close friends.

You have been given some sound advice. I would give them some time to process the news. I’m sure they will come back around. Keep your head up.
Findingrealme​(sub female)
Findingrealme​(sub female) • Sep 29, 2018
I had that happen with one of my oldest friends. All I can say is give them time. They will come back with tons of questions. Be open and honest. All you can do. She still does not understand, but she loves me and knows my submission makes me a whole person. It may be something they get, and it may change the relationship, but in the end, it's all you can do. Hope that helps.
Hawkeye
5 years ago • Sep 30, 2018
Hawkeye • Sep 30, 2018
Why does a true friend need time ? What happened to unconditional love/friendship? Why are people who participate in out lifestyle so ashamed of it? There is nothing wrong in what we do or believe. Stop apologizing for who you are and instead say this is me take it or leave it.