Online now
Online now

Posts by my Domina(dom female)
Search found 10 matches
Frankly I understand the frustration of trying to seek a male sub. I get so many messages just saying “own me” “I’m a sub” “I want to be used by you” which frustrates me to no end because I took the t ...
Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:21 am • 34 Replies • 9863 Views
Author
Forum
There are so many so-called submissive men who are actually kinksters. Indirectly they want to fulfill their sexual fetishes and different kinds of kinks in the name of being submissive. They're not f ...
Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:46 am • 34 Replies • 9863 Views
Author
Forum
I apologize again, your domina, but I'm afraid we never see eye to eye on this matter.

To elaborate on my stance and not to criticize your own...submissive is a fluid term. Especially within the c ...
Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:56 pm • 34 Replies • 9863 Views
Author
Forum

Not really
It depends how much you're letting them to dominate you and your submission towards them.

May i ask for more info on that or more explaining?
i really like profile by the way < ...
Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:47 pm • 34 Replies • 9863 Views
Author
Forum
Does it make you submissive that you want to be have someone who is smart enough to guide you through everything not just sex, someone who is smarter and wiser than you?

Not really
It depends ho ...
Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:44 pm • 34 Replies • 9863 Views
Author
Forum
There's a difference between a submissive and a sex-slave. In submission sexual stuff is just a part not the full concept. That's why I said most of them are just sex slaves in the name of being so-ca ...
Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:36 pm • 34 Replies • 9863 Views
Author
Forum
There are so many so-called submissive men who are actually kinksters. Indirectly they want to fulfill their sexual fetishes and different kinds of kinks in the name of being submissive. They're not f ...
Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:03 pm • 34 Replies • 9863 Views
Author
Forum