Online now
Online now

Posts by 1crazygirl(sub female)
Search found 50 matches
Easy way to bag up leftovers. Place opened zip type bag in a mug with the bag completely inserted into the mug. Bottom of bag at bottom of mug opened sides fold over outside of mug. Pour/place cooled ...
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:27 pm • 23 Replies • 670 Views
Author
Forum
Topic
Granted. Freddie Mercury is of course alive and well Varangian, please don't worry your pretty little head...

Only thing is he's only alive in your fantasies, hallucinations and nightmares.

I ...
Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:55 pm • 139 Replies • 2672 Views
Granted. Giant sized thc gummie bears now march Earth as Knights in Milanese plate armour. Fully armed to protect against those like you who desire. Their enormous gummie bear feet which have register ...
Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:39 pm • 139 Replies • 2672 Views
Use fruity popsicles in place of or with ice cubes in drinks to keep extra cool and add fun. The popsicle floating in an adult or non adult drink with the stick attached makes for a great stirrer:)icon_wink.gif: ...
Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:46 pm • 23 Replies • 670 Views
Author
Forum
Topic
Hair Conditioner works well in shower or bath to help with razor shaving. It provides a nice lubrication and makes the hair pliable for shaving.
Apply HAIR CONDITIONER to parts of skin that you want ...
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:59 pm • 23 Replies • 670 Views
Author
Forum
Topic
Oooops.
Granted. Your wishes WILL come true but for others and you will have to scream outloud off Mt. Evans in 3 different languages sprinkled with cussing and begging your wishes.

I wish I had ...
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:44 pm • 139 Replies • 2672 Views