Online now
Online now

Posts by Antoniii(switch male)
Search found 12 matches
Agreed...as long as their are defined lines everything should be fine but please have that conversation in order to gain understanding of what's appropriate and not appropriate...nothing personal ever ...
Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:21 pm • 31 Replies • 10389 Views
Author
Forum
Yea I think so...I like it myself personally giving and receiving...I think it's a valuable part of some experiences...it adds to whatever situation you're in...if you can have the conversation with y ...
Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:37 am • 31 Replies • 10389 Views
Author
Forum
Everyone has their likes and if that's what you like why not...we touch and encounter so many fluids during sex from other that honestly a golden shower is the least of your worries. The person you i ...
Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:52 pm • 53 Replies • 18089 Views
Author
Forum
I wish I could say the same I've been casually shopping and making myself more available to a like minded crowd it's still a struggle tho...lol when she pegs you just think about how many dont get the ...
Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:46 am • 3 Replies • 2415 Views
Author
Forum
So I've Been Curious about pegging and several different submissive ideas. I haven't had much success at all and not for a lack of trying either. There are several fakes and flakes lol but that hasn't ...
Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:21 pm • 3 Replies • 2415 Views
Author
Forum