Online now
Online now

Dark Fantasies...

SarahRB​(sub female)
2 years ago • Oct 14, 2021

Dark Fantasies...

SarahRB​(sub female) • Oct 14, 2021
I have had the biggest fantasy that seems so utterly dark that I'm afraid to even air it. It isn't horrible or anything of the sort as it would be between me and a trusted partner, but it is very taboo.

Do you all have any pitting fantasies that you want to enact SO very badly, but are nervous to air?

I'd love to talk about it privately and hear from some of you, unless you kinky fiends would like to and are comfortable enough to post them below! Anyway... that is my debate topic today!!

icon_smile.gif
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Oct 14, 2021
It is not so much a dark one but a strange one. A woman has caused trouble for me not long ago and even though I do not find myself a evil man I now wonder what I might do to return the trouble she gave me. My first thought was to pay a guy she is in love with to ask her to a location where once there she would be stripped and hung up. Now thoughts of flogging her and whipping her till flesh leaves bone has crossed my mind but I want something more than just pain. I am looking for mind bending what the hell do I do now kind of something. So I thought that while she was tied and stretched out I would have vibrators (small ones taped all over her body). And for about a week she would have to endure all those vibes going off all over her till just before she came and then stopped. Nothing inside her just put all over on sensitive spots so the can be turned off and on when she never knew they would. After 5 days she would be released and sent on her way.
I would love to hear her tell the police what had happened to her and have her blame me. During this time I would be in another state with several people and her date being seen all over. Not much of a fantasy but there it is.
SarahRB​(sub female)
SarahRB​(sub female) • Oct 14, 2021
Very interesting! May I ask if this is emotionally charged or lustful revenge?
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Oct 14, 2021
Basically, yes... I do. I've hinted at some of them in other posts. They all involve kink, submission, and female domination, and some of them are the kind of thing that many would find, well, uncomfortable. So I don't want to be too explicit about them on a casual message board. It would have to be shared privately.
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Oct 14, 2021
No emotion or lust to it just and need to see her suffer in a way that is outside the norm. Flogging or beating her would bring enjoyment in some amount. The lack of an a cum over such a long period of time would bring nothing to her. No pain nor pleasure just the lack satisfaction in any way. Plus once she went to the police the sheer humiliation of what she went through just to be told I was no where near when it was done. Would be bliss for me in the fact in would drive her nuts wondering who and why.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Oct 14, 2021
I'm always willing to work my sick and twisted mind to the benefit of others, but do make an audio re wording so I might enjoy it as well
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Oct 14, 2021
hm...
There is one that has always been my favorite. Of course, I have never tried it to its full potential (nor would I?) which it is why it is still just a fantasy.

And I am definitely not going to detail it here!

But lets just say that it is about several disparate, simultaneous tortures enacted on a sub. Non-stop, increasing indefinitely, or until the situation becomes permanently damaging or life-threatening. It also includes ongoing, extreme degradation - not only for my amusement and arousal, but because ultimately it becomes absolutely necessary.

Think about that.

Somewhere between RACK and PRICK, though kinda maybe blurring the lines a little bit between Safe and Sane and... not.
But that's what all the best fantasies do. They allow us to break the rules within the safety and sanity of our own imaginations.

Incidentally, the aftercare is truly one of the sweetest, most potent parts of this fantasy. I love that part.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 14, 2021
Both myself and most everyone I’ve spoken to on topics considered “taboo,” have that feeling of dread, thinking that our thoughts are so dark and wrong that no one else could possibly relate or understand. Considering how common it is, perhaps “taboo” isn’t as taboo as we think icon_biggrin.gif
Lord Steel​(dom male)
Lord Steel​(dom male) • Oct 14, 2021
Interesting topic. Something so "taboo" that you are afraid to talk about it openly.

In my life I have come across many subs and doms that have expressed similar fears and one way or another they have approached me and asked my opinion or for my input. My favorite question is "Do you think it is weird to have a fantasy about ........" my first answer is "No it is not weird to have such a fantasy about that"

I treat ALL such requests with very strict confidence, so I am not going to go into any of them but I can tell you this is all a matter of perspective. What you consider "taboo" to talk about in public can be "no big deal" to someone else. I am NOT saying that yours is this because I have no idea what your specific "taboo" is.

What I am saying is that what you are expressing is very common in our BDSM world. This is the perfect forum to have discussions like this. This website is just like wearing a mask in public. It provides that freedom to explore all the Dark and Nasty nooks and crannies in a fairly "Safe" environment.

If you do not feel comfortable talking "openly" on this forum about your fantasies then at least look around for a sub or dom that you feel comfortable sending a private message to and ask your question. I cannot speak for ANYONE else here but as far as I am concerned you can ask me anything you like and I do mean ANYTHING. Any topic any fetish any fantasy ANYTHING you want and I will never judge you or do the equivalent of the electronic "rolling of the eyes". Every one of us should feel safe and free to have an open a frank discussion about any topic without fear of backlash.

No I am not foolish to think that "EVERY" subject is safe because as humans and society there are some topics that we have all decided are "taboo" but this is flexible and changes over time. LGBTQ was just one such topic that was considered too "taboo" to openly talk about but that is no longer true.

So if you can't talk openly find someone you feel comfortable with and talk to them.
    The most loved post in topic
Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Oct 16, 2021
Steellover​(sub male) • Oct 16, 2021
As a male and a submissive though, I feel less comfortable talking about it, as the male sub/female domme dynamic seems to be far less common and far less accepted, even in the kink community.

So there is still the fear that saying that "I want to be (such and such) by a woman" or "I get turned on by a hot powerful woman doing (this or that) to me would still make some people uncomfortable- especially submissive females who would find such things squeamish. And some male doms/masters might think less of me as a man because of it. Again, it's the kind of thing I would rather PM someone about than discuss, and even then, I typically don't feel totally comfortable PM'ing random women on here as they get so many e-mails from horny guys doing exactly that.