Online now
Online now

Golden showers

dom daddie​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 8, 2021

Golden showers

dom daddie​(dom male) • Apr 8, 2021
I like to piss on my sub, when i know i got a strong piss i would like to know, how you ladies feel about this. Is it a turn on or a turn off. Ps i am talking about a full body golden shower.
Miki
Miki • Apr 8, 2021
I for one love it. It's part of the "degradation/humiliation" aspect of my sex drive.

Additionally if the dude guzzles a few beers or coffees and the pee isn't too strong or toxic I have drank it, too.

Just Sayin'
    The most loved post in topic
acquiesced​(sub male)
acquiesced​(sub male) • Apr 8, 2021
Although my experience on the receiving end has been limited, I have drank from a woman mouth to mouth (wine), from squirting (while giving her oral), and from peeing. For each, the experience was heightened because they were all with my lips on hers.
dom daddie​(dom male)
dom daddie​(dom male) • Apr 8, 2021
Miki wrote:
I for one love it. It's part of the "degradation/humiliation" aspect of my sex drive.

Additionally if the dude guzzles a few beers or coffees and the pee isn't too strong or toxic I have drank it, too.

Just Sayin'
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Apr 8, 2021
I have a play partner who did not outright ask for it, but the limits of our arrangement basically amount to ‘no broken bones, no shit, and no killing the other one’.
At the end of a particular kind of torture/confinement scene or the more Primal pursuit play, she has shared that she really thought me pulling it out and pissing on her added an enjoyably degrading element.
sissyboidoinny
sissyboidoinny • Apr 8, 2021
Miki wrote:

Just Sayin'
I was on my back, naked, a lady sitting on my face, sucking her pussy & she let go a stream if piss down my throat

She had been dominating me all night & this was to remind me that black women should own white men.
Miki
Miki • Apr 8, 2021
ohh-kayyy.. Haven't had the pleasure of being pissed on by another woman but sounds delightful.

Personally I don't care what a partner looks like. I neither mind nor have a particular preference, but that's just me.

Conversely, my partners all seem to have been into Asian chicks for whatever reason, so skinny, curve-challenged bod or not, I was often able to find a play mate for at least a night IR without really hanging around the club too long.
AdamDragon​(dom male)
AdamDragon​(dom male) • Apr 8, 2021
I find it to be a primal facet and it’s amazing. Highly erotic and connective with the right partner.