Online now
Online now

Courtesy and Dominance

Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jan 6, 2019
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Jan 6, 2019
I think you do what ever works and feels right. I say please and thank you when i feel its appropriate. There are always reasons for the words i choose to use in the moment. Some of the subs explained how that word can effect them. Everyone is different and you should be true to yourself. I find authenticity is very sexy.
killingthemonkey​(dom male)
MasterBear,
The one hangup I don't have is, "If I was real D..." I'm a D. I know. I'm owning it. In truth, I'm loving it. My first blog post here is going to be about how growing into my Dominant is making me a better person all around. I'm better in my interpersonal relationships. I'm better at work. I'm growing ever more confident by the day. If I was to go straight vanilla right now, I would be forever marked by my experiences as a D.

Asking assertively isn't an issue either. I've mastered that. I find that she responds well to that. Sometimes, she shows incredible zeal in following my instructions. I advised her to take down her personal that led me to her. She closed her account. I'm going to have her reinstate it in a month or two. She'll need support of like-minded people, but for the moment I want her focus on me.

My D-Type is still fleshing out. I have found so far that I am loving and supportive, but take a firm hand when needed. She responds well to my approach. I feed her submissive and she feeds my Dominant/Sadist. It is very complementary so far. I am hoping that she will want a little cruelty, but I don't need it.

As for observers, I'm not worried. I'll be traveling to see her in a week or two. I'm planning something that is going to push her boundaries a tad. We are going to a town a little ways from where she lives. My plan is that she will walk behind and to the left. If addressed by others, she will look to me for permission to speak. (ie. waiters, waitresses, etc.) I'm going to specify that this will be the case, even if we run into an acquaintance of hers. This is going to push her boundaries a little. If there are immediate questions, I will have an explanation ready. I won't make her shoulder that. If there are not, I will discuss it with her at the end. I will make sure she is prepared.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jan 6, 2019
Lol.

OP
you said the ancients "know thyself"

Here is my thoughts on that :
You get to know yourself over time. You will change and grow and hopefully surprise yourself.

I have been doing this for 17years and I am still growing and changing. Trying new things. Surprising myself. Trying things I dont know if i will like.

I hope that I'll never really know myself.
That new kinds of BDSM still surprise me.
Zaramia​(dom female)
Zaramia​(dom female) • Jan 6, 2019
@MasterBear and @Killingthemonkey - Sorry, yes, I tend to just sign everything with a little z, sometimes with a pet name, but not usually that in a public forum... not sleeping, out to dinner;)
killingthemonkey​(dom male)
I think I saw some of the fruits of my labor tonight. When I first advised her of how she may address me, my sub expressed a dislike of using the term "Master." I advised her she could call me Sir or Sire. Tonight, without me ever saying a word about it she addressed me as Master. I didn't say a word about it. Later in the evening I expressed to her how trainable she was. She took this as the most generous of praise.
Shaynna​(dom female)
5 years ago • Mar 12, 2019
Shaynna​(dom female) • Mar 12, 2019
For me it depends if its during sex or no
During sex would be strange for me having my dom telling me please, but if he didn't say outside of sex it would annoy me
DaddysRainbow{Joint prof}
5 years ago • Mar 14, 2019
DaddysRainbow{Joint prof} • Mar 14, 2019
My Daddy doesn't tend to say please but will always say thank you in some way or another! If he were to make commands and add please I still don't think I would think I had a choice in completing what he has asked anyway haha!