Online now
Online now

What are your fetishes?

alex1940​(sub male)
5 years ago • Jan 23, 2019
alex1940​(sub male) • Jan 23, 2019
I like to be a good sub for her enjoyment that do the most for me her control of me that make her happy
Scott95
5 years ago • Mar 1, 2019
Scott95 • Mar 1, 2019
I like being versatile in most of what I do. I think it's much more fun that way.... that being said, being dominated is always fun if they know what they're doing.

As for fetishes?.... Well, where do I begin? Bondage, breath play, whipping, spanking, wax, force play with limits of coarse.

What would I try, but never have done before. Sissy play, pup play, electro stuff, public.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
5 years ago • Mar 2, 2019
It’s my understanding that a fetish is something you need/require for sexual gratification, kinks are the things that you enjoy but aren’t absolutely necessary.

With that understanding my only fetish is power exchange. I require my partner to take a leadership role to obtain any kind of sexual satisfaction.

Kinks on the other hand is a pretty long list.
Cutjunkie​(sub male)
5 years ago • Mar 4, 2019
Cutjunkie​(sub male) • Mar 4, 2019
Have a barbershop fetish getting or watching guys get taken short...willingly or forced...especially into military styles...I have a flattop now and part of the fetish is the humiliation of being seen in public with such an extreme haircut one that is not really popular or real retro looking. Body grooming waxing shaving plays into it as well...heavy nip play as nips are hard wired to my cock...gets me submissive the quickest...alway wanted to try to incorporate the fetishes with bondage and discipline (spanking intrigues me)
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
5 years ago • Mar 4, 2019
i think some may have a misunderstanding of this word. “sexual fetish” can be interchangeable with “paraphilia”. nothing implies that the fetishist requires their specific fetish to become aroused, except the level of the fetishist’s fetish or paraphilia. As with many things, paraphilia is not black and white; there is a spectrum. Now, if someone’s fetish is exclusive/ pervasive, this means they require this fetish to become aroused and (or) to reach sexual satisfaction

now, the loose distinction between kink and fetish is typically just the animate vs inanimate or ritual.

xxxo

*edits for structure,not content.
Jbird79{Not yet}
5 years ago • Mar 11, 2019

Fetishes

Jbird79{Not yet} • Mar 11, 2019
Stocking wearing when I am masturbate. I orgasm better. Panties, femdom, pegging. Bondage, submission, dominant. It depends on the person and there behavior I love eitger to be fucked like a moaning slit but a hot fem Dom. Or I love dominating females who treat people like shit. It's actually more ommom to be Dom. I just an a sub virgin and I'm anticipating the experience