Online now
Online now

Building up our gear

MasterPATL
5 years ago • Jan 22, 2019

Building up our gear

MasterPATL • Jan 22, 2019
Hi friends! My new partner and I are thinking about gear we need because we've both loved the community but not practiced with our exes. Now that we plan to live together...we need stuff. So of course you could by anything online. But I have a couple specific questions.

Where could I get a cage for my slave? Like that we could make comfortable.
Where do people usually find actual iron shackles. Some people on Etsy make gorgeous thing...but I'm talking like...shackles. As in, super degrading to wear. Yes, she consents and this is her fantasy. I'm just researching.

Thank you for all your help!
MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Jan 22, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jan 22, 2019
    The most loved post in topic
Zaramia​(dom female)
5 years ago • Jan 23, 2019
Zaramia​(dom female) • Jan 23, 2019
I have a bed from Metalbound, and I love it - for a lot of reasons, but mostly for the overall quality and craftsmanship.
http://metalbound.com/mbf/cages/
He makes cages, and stocks, and beds, so I would think shackles of a custom size for frequent wear would totally be in his wheelhouse. It's probably worth a call?
I know he's on fetlife, not sure about here.
zara
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • Jan 24, 2019
Another source for shackles is online Auctions** if you want something special or a little different.

Try use words like vintage, antique, prison and you can find some lovely REAL AUTHENTIC pieces. I've gotten some wonderfully wicked antique ones over the years. Even a few sets of Army prison use, from a surplus Auction. Even with years worth of hard use they still work like a charm. You can also often find fetters (foot, no run style). Not only do you get "built for purpose" shackles but also a piece of history. Just use caution when buying online that the measurement is the bow (curved part) and not the clevis (pin) if your seeking out vintage, antique or real (not knock off) as these where also made for youths.

**note with Ebay I think it is still illegal to sell 'sex' items and adult 'toys' and often scam set up do focus around BDSM items. In some countries the laws are different on what can be sold.

.... also if paying with paypal, paypal will often reject payment, they do not support payment of adult mech (check your country. Mine doesn't). You can often get stuck either looking for another payment method or paying goods you will not receive.

US paypal (you'll have to look up your own country of origin)
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-paypal%E2%80%99s-policy-on-transactions-that-involve-sexually-oriented-goods-and-services-faq569