Online now
Online now

The BDSM Test: Is it Useful To You?

Lycanthrophace​(dom male){Hunting}
5 years ago • Mar 23, 2019
Though I believe this to be a less than 100% accurate way to determine what a person curious about their own personal bdsm description may be. I find it useful. Everyone has to start somewhere. Obviously there are subdivisions, overlaps and depending on what mood your in or your intentions, the answers may change but being as honest with onesself as possible it give the seeker a compass pointing them in the direction of people of the same description in order to gain knowledge and those that then would be a pairing. In the end we are all different and will always have parts hanging outside of the box but it is also true that no matter who, something of will fit inside.
StarGazes​(sub female)
5 years ago • Mar 24, 2019

testing

StarGazes​(sub female) • Mar 24, 2019
Where do I find this test that gives percentages? I've done a Google search but there are so many of them.
EvelynNyte​(switch trans woman)
5 years ago • Mar 24, 2019
I don't think it's particularly useful and felt a bit silly about it when I included results from one in my profile at times. There's very little one can really get from it; how you answer the questions corresponds very directly to the results so you're not going to get some hidden knowledge about yourself by taking it. Also, it's far better to just articulate who you are in a profile.
ImNewtoThis​(switch female)
5 years ago • Mar 26, 2019
I'm new to all this (like the guy I'm seeing told me about it last night kind of new), so I've been researching all day. I took the test and the results seem pretty consistent with what I thought I was after a lot of reading, so I find it pretty helpful in affirming that I'm understanding what I'm learning.
HisRedd{Self}
5 years ago • Mar 27, 2019
HisRedd{Self} • Mar 27, 2019
I have completed the test, and yes it did surprise me. However I mostly use it to help me identify my different energies. I haven’t read anyone else’s, and don’t use it to get to know someone. I like to see that they have taken the test with hopes of better understanding themselves.
Redd?
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
5 years ago • Mar 31, 2019
I think they're most useful for introductions. If the test finds someone is a Dom Daddy, and they present the test as an accurate summary of their kinks, then it's a great way of advertising themselves as such.
Sir Ash​(dom male)
5 years ago • Apr 2, 2019
Sir Ash​(dom male) • Apr 2, 2019
I took the test 3 times answering the questions in 3 different ways for the purpose of knowing how much this test is balanced or accurate !
I can say that the test is very useful when questions were answered honestly , and the results were dealt with as 3 groups : top , bottom , and other .
Full details , links , and screenshots are all included in blog post Testing The Test : BDSM Test about this issue !