Online now
Online now

Is it weird to have a wedgie fetish?

gentlemangoalie​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 19, 2019

Is it weird to have a wedgie fetish?

gentlemangoalie​(dom male) • Apr 19, 2019
Hey ya'll, just joined and trying to be active. Was wondering if any others had this fetish as well? It's a niche one for sure, but is it so out there that it's looked down on? My few experiences I've definitely been made fun of for it, wondering if anyone has shared or different experiences
VWS
VWS
VWS • Apr 19, 2019
Nothing is weird if you can find someone who shares it. If no one at all shares it, then you're still not weird, but perhaps doomed to be disappointed.

Good luck with the wedgies.
    The most loved post in topic
EvelynNyte​(switch trans woman)
Unless you're killing, eating, or shitting (and that last one mainly because most find it too gross) on people no one I know would look down on you.

Was the people who made fun of you vanilla or was it just playful ribbing or something? I find it weird that people you know would.
gentlemangoalie​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 20, 2019
gentlemangoalie​(dom male) • Apr 20, 2019
Lol I hope I'm not doomed to be dissapointed.

And they actually used it to get back at me after a relationship turned sour, but that's a whole other conversation there haha. Just in general when I've communicated it to those that I spend intimate time with they tend to give me a funny look at first. As always I understand that if they haven't experienced it is too be expected, just was wondering why it's looked down on ya know?
VWS
VWS
VWS • Apr 20, 2019
Perhaps because wedgies are a school yard trope and reminds them of either bullying or humour rather than any kind of sexual activity.

Perhaps if you explain the intended effect rather than using the term "wedgie" it might be more appealing.
Ocelotgoddess
Ocelotgoddess • Apr 20, 2019
I think gentlemangoalie, that you are only doomed if you choose not to invite and encourage exploration of this with others. While I don't like the painful over my head backward panties or pants wedgies... I have experienced pleasant experiences in fabric panties and pants being tightened to a certain extent. As was above mentioned by another, I don't know that the word wedgie screams sexy or even serinades the word.. but again there are kinky punishments for one or another or bother to sometimes enjoy right?
Miki
4 years ago • Apr 21, 2019
Miki • Apr 21, 2019
.... niche fetish. I'll say. But as they say if it feels good, do it. --provided (insert thrill here) not harmful of course.--

Don't let anyone make fun of you. A lot of us gals like thongs (Not me, though)

With that in mind I'll be blunt.. Just so long as one wipes their ass real good-- or better yet wash thoroughly after "sitting down" you won't have to wear black underwear.

All things being equal, surely there's someone, somewhere with a "Wet Willie" fetish so I wouldn't feel bad. That would be a head-scratcher.

icon_razz.gif
sunflowerbaby​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 18, 2020

Hi

sunflowerbaby​(sub female) • May 18, 2020
Not weird at all in my opinion. Also hi trying to get in touch with you about your ad but I cant message you because neither of us have a premium account