Online now
Online now

Self bondage

GagFan​(sub male)
4 years ago • May 11, 2019

Self bondage

GagFan​(sub male) • May 11, 2019
I'm wondering what different self bondage techniques and equipment I should try and would love to hear from Dom/Masters and Subs/Slaves alike.
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • May 11, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • May 11, 2019
So to start off bondage when you're alone is very dangerous. Okay that's out of the way.
You might want to consider some type of predicament bondage.

But if you're alone you're always going to have to have a backup. Make sure somebody knows what you're doing and you're going to be setting up some sort of an "okay I'm done" safe call.

If you do something where you freeze a set of keys to handcuffs in some ice always make sure you have a separate set somewhere.

But it doesn't have to be that type of bondage.

You can do extreme cock bondage with rope and be perfectly safe with that. Different types of rope create different types of sensations. Do not and I repeat here do not use wax laced rope.

Tying up the balls is also a good one.

Chest bondage especially if you enjoy the post bondage look on your chest of the stripes.
    The most loved post in topic
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • May 12, 2019
vet wrap can be good to self bind when your limited with movement as it sticks to itself and easier with one hand. Bondage tape works too but its more expensive and even though advertised as reusable its rarely good for more than a few times.
Ice locks are great. timers are good too. You can get some cheap timer lock boxes on Amazon. Strings with keys shortened by ice is another.
make sure you up on the safety issues that can go wrong. I'd suggest taking a look at Boundanna for some ideas and safety. While Boundanna is femsub a lot is transferable

looking forward to what others will add.