Online now
Online now

Trump Supporters

RelentlessDomination​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 1, 2019
sweet november wrote:
No, I never said the word ALL. I was asking those that have that on their profile.

It was only a recent observation I've seen on some profiles.

I have friends from all over. I've been through far too much in life to assume all people are good or all people are bad.
That's the point.

So I'm not lumping any group together whatsoever.

Just found it sad that some appear to.

In that case, you'd be remiss to mention that it's discouraging to see that some people view the world in falsely dichotomous, Manichean, broad-brush terms. And I would agree with that!
sweet november​(sub female)
At Brunette Princess, I do respect others rights, I am realizing that I am putting myself way out there by this post.

Again I will defer to getting to know people individually.

My daughter is also a social studies teacher, i am very proud of her.

We don't always agree on politics but I love her and she loves me because we also agree on a lot.

She also understands that many presidents in the past have made very disrespectful comments about women, it isn't right. They said it and did things while in office.

Again, I raised her to think for herself and love that she is passionate and respectful at the same time.

I really really don't want a political debate.

The reasons I voted for Trump and half the country did are not because they are horrible people. The alternative just wasn't going to cut it and then they had their personal reasons, such as healthcare, to name just one.

I understand all of that.

Again I'm only asking people to look at the individual before they decide who a person is.

However anyone that has that in their profile will get the respect of me not interacting with them.

That's fine. Honestly.

I think this is turning ugly.

I wonder how many people that used to like me now don't because they know who I voted for.

But that's fine, too. I'm still the same person.
RelentlessDomination wrote:
sweet november wrote:
No, I never said the word ALL. I was asking those that have that on their profile.

It was only a recent observation I've seen on some profiles.

I have friends from all over. I've been through far too much in life to assume all people are good or all people are bad.
That's the point.

So I'm not lumping any group together whatsoever.

Just found it sad that some appear to.

In that case, you'd be remiss to mention that it's discouraging to see that some people view the world in falsely dichotomous, Manichean, broad-brush terms. And I would agree with that!

Yes nothing is all black and white. There are grey areas, the world is an amazing place.
BrunettePrincess​(sub female)
The thing is, half the country didn’t vote for him. The popular vote went towards Hillary by a landslide. I’m not saying she deserved to win, just stating facts.

In terms of other Presidents, no one has every been able to say the things he has. I’ve seen multiple kids say mean, nasty, and racist comments and simply said “well our President says it”. I’ve seen a child laugh at the brutally murdered little boys picture of Emmet Till. Racism is strong today and he’s making it worse.

As a teacher, I’m able to listen to different views and respect them. However, as someone who can still vote for a man who thinks/talks/ and acts like that I will never truly respect who they are.

At my core I believe politics today showcase your personal beliefs and if you believe he’s deserving of such a role where he represent a free world where the hungry, poor, and abused are welcomed then you’re doing me a favor by not messaging me. It’s awful and sad

Btw, that’s awesome you’re daughter has made a good life for herself and I’m glad she and even YOU can stand on your own two feet and state your views. Nothing worse than a women who can’t think for herself. Although we made disagree... one women to another, I’m glad you have your views because it’s what YOU want not what someone/man tells you. That’s amazing and you’re daughter is stronger it too
Wicked Ways​(dom male){venia}
4 years ago • Jul 2, 2019
This has been taken way out of proportion. Everyone has the right to their opinion , good, bad, or different. One is neither right or wrong . It simply is someone’s opinion. I don’t think it’s fair to point fingers,. If yo do not agree with my choices, you have the right to ignore it. ... as I do yours.
I did not post “ No Trump supporters, “ because I think my views are right, and yours are wrong. We are All entitled to our own opinions.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 2, 2019
We don’t have this problem in Australia. If we don’t like our Prime Minister... these days... all we have to do is wait a week lol
ChillVibes wrote:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/president-trumps-anti-lgbt-agenda-is-louder-than-his-pride-message

https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/civil-rights/306657-memo-to-the-lgbt-community-donald-trump-is-not-your-enemy