Online now
Online now

How Do I Give Back To My Online Dom?

SuperEight​(sub female)
4 years ago • Aug 7, 2019

How Do I Give Back To My Online Dom?

SuperEight​(sub female) • Aug 7, 2019
I'm fairly new to the BDSM world and am in a very satisfying relationship with my online Dom. I have a learned a lot from Him because of my inexperience, so much so that I feel I haven't been able to give back to Him as much as He has given to me.
How can I show my gratitude and desire for Him in ways other than the common (pics, sexts, etc.)
If anyone has unique ideas, I'd love to hear them, all help is welcome
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Aug 7, 2019
This may sound a little ???? unmanly but my first online sub use to just send me text during the day. No calls just a short text to let me know she was thinking of me. It may not should like much but I loved it and there were time when it made my day better. Let me say that when I first read Master and saw 3 little hearts by it I could have taken on a platoon of pissed off Chicago Bulls fans after they lost the playoffs. I miss her but I knew she needed more than I could give at the time. We talked played and I still love her but her life is better without me and mine is for having known her. So you want to give him something special? Well this is just me talking but I think he has it already. Then again I am a old man who still opens doors and holds chairs so what do I know.
    The most loved post in topic
SSG{ENM-TLP}
SSG{ENM-TLP} • Aug 7, 2019
Awwwww
Grmpygoat
Grmpygoat • Aug 7, 2019
I agree. Something short and sweet sends the Dom's heart. Though I will say my sub and I are in love. An online only relationship
Grmpygoat
Grmpygoat • Aug 7, 2019
I ache for her so badly. Sadly she going through hell in real life and I think I've lost her. icon_sad.gif
CapnRick​(dom male)
CapnRick​(dom male) • Aug 7, 2019
Yours is not an uncommon question, or feeling. It always surprises me when a sub tells me she feels she is getting more than she gives, and how can she have more balance between us. My surprise is genuine--every sub I have known has always given me far more satisfaction and pleasure than I think I have given her.

One of the things I find subs don't really give enough weight to is the power exchange. As a Dom, I get huge arousal and satisfaction from her willing submission. She may be concentrating on completing tasks, or in pleasing me , and not fully grasp how much it is her submission alone that feeds my fire most.

Yes, the short txts are great, and bring a smile. But near the core of what pleases me most is just the eager acceptance of tasks, the very submission for easy or difficult tasks and assignments. If you still feel a need to give more, then notes and details of how you felt doing x task, or how scared you were doing y task, or just how you feel being his sub will fill his happiness locker to overflowing....

My short answer? Your Dom is in control, and he will make sure he finds the satisfactions he desires, whether you realize it or not. Go with the flow, and worry not!
Bella duPuy​(sub female){Not lookin}
4 years ago • Aug 8, 2019

"unManly(?) ..."

SR13 wrote:
This may sound a little ???? unmanly but my first online sub use to just send me text during the day. No calls just a short text to let me know she was thinking of me. It may not should like much but I loved it and there were time when it made my day better. Let me say that when I first read Master and saw 3 little hearts by it I could have taken on a platoon of pissed off Chicago Bulls fans after they lost the playoffs. I miss her but I knew she needed more than I could give at the time. We talked played and I still love her but her life is better without me and mine is for having known her. So you want to give him something special? Well this is just me talking but I think he has it already. Then again I am a old man who still opens doors and holds chairs so what do I know.

Mister SR13,

Your suggestion is not unManly.

It is quite mature and Manly. Acknowledging the Fact and Truth that Dominants (whether Masters/Sirs/Daddies) hearts Love AND Need to be Loved and shown genuine, non-sexual affection, as well.

It is #Beautiful & a Testament to Your Humanity 💗

Be well.