Online now
Online now

Gift for Dom/Daddy

CherryC​(sub female)
4 years ago • Aug 18, 2019

Gift for Dom/Daddy

CherryC​(sub female) • Aug 18, 2019
What do you gift your Dom/Daddy/Master with for his birthday? I want to give him a small token, like an actual gift but just something small.
Blue Kat
Blue Kat • Aug 18, 2019
A knife, . a book .
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Aug 18, 2019
One thing my lady love got me is a small jade dragon on a necklace. I have had it on for three year now . The only time I take it off is when I get an exray. You may want to think about what he like and what would be something you would want him to have. I feel her through my dragon when she is now near. Find something that is "you" and get it for him. He will love it and think of you when your not near.
    The most loved post in topic
CherryC​(sub female)
CherryC​(sub female) • Aug 18, 2019
SR31 that’s what I’m kind of looking for; just a small little thing that he’ll love to look at from time to time! Thanks you. I love that dragon idea. I gotta do something with a Cherry...
MstrSol​(dom male)
4 years ago • Aug 19, 2019
MstrSol​(dom male) • Aug 19, 2019
Can you think of some service he would like that you have been too scared to try or that he was too much of a gentleman to ask for? The best gifts I have received over the years were always some form of service that my sub or slave performed for me that I knew was difficult for them. The highest level of submission is when you know your Dom so well that you can anticipate his needs and when your Dom knows you so well that he truly appreciates what you are doing for him.