Online now
Online now

Brats; Love us nor hate us??!!?

Miki
4 years ago • Aug 30, 2019

Brats; Love us nor hate us??!!?

Miki • Aug 30, 2019
I'm not new here.. I understand this is a complicated subject, but here I go:

Doms Out There: In your honest opinion, if you were to connect with a defiant, punishment-seeking brat like me, (with full consent a given), --

What would you do?

I seek opinions. The forefront is: Be Honest !!!!!!

I am NOT a feminist. No response short of a behavioral lecture shall be disregarded.
JohnBond​(dom male){Kitten}
I have enjoyed learning myself as I've grown in the lifestyle. What I was when I started and what I am now are a decent bit different but I am very happy that way. I used to roll my eyes at a bratty sub, my kitten is not that way and I am very grateful for it. I definitely prefer the more sweet compliant submissive.

Over time though having quite a few brat and brat tamer friends i've grown to enjoy watching the dynamic. If my kitten were feeling especially bratty one day or were to decide to start acting out it would bring out the sadist in me quite a bit. Where usually I do things out of love and mutual need it would be more of a 'alright kitten, I'll show you what we do with brats here' until she was pleading for reprieve telling me how good she was going to be for me.

I'd grab the rope, the J hook, the paddle, the belt, the cane, and the 9 tales and would torment the poor kitten. honestly I may do all of that anyways here in a few hours. . .

At the end of the day though, I am definitely happy to have my sweet, compliant kitten
    The most loved post in topic
Wiseonthree​(dom male)
Wiseonthree​(dom male) • Aug 30, 2019
I love brats, I love the push and pull. The whole dynamic is enjoyable, and it is quite fun when it works as expected.

What would I do if I manage to have a brat? I’ve had many of them, lots of defiant and stubborn brats out there. Now if they were truly “mine” or just on loan to me for a small time, that is to be debated.

It’s important in a Situation like this to understand what punishment works, what punishment doesn’t. One person I punished by making them wear becoming panties, and clean the most dirty part in the house. Before, and after. Did it work for her? I’m not entirely sure, she could have been deceptive from the starts on her dislikes.

When it comes to a brat, I would need to get to know her thoroughly. The responsibilities that come hand-in-Hand with brat taming and brat handling are intense.

I, when I was younger mind you, have always though a brat was just always bratty, always being difficult...and if that was the case I would be happy. In my years on this earth and time learning my own lifestyle journey, I have learned that safewords are a thing, dynamic play is not necessarily 100% of the time, and if someone is always ...always talking down to me in a bratty tone I grow tired of the game. She is a brat not a yendere.

Anyways, love brats, know what I’d do if I had one. Just haven’t found one that hits all those check marks.

Good question though.
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Aug 30, 2019
Oh my this would open a new world to me. Having someone around who pushes my buttons and understands there will be hell to pay for it! Myself knowing I can let go and just not hold back to the point where my darkest side can be free to do what it always wanted. I am just not sure either one of us would be ready for it.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Aug 31, 2019
Wiseonthree wrote:
I love brats, I love the push and pull. The whole dynamic is enjoyable, and it is quite fun when it works as expected.

Wiseonthree summed it up nicely for me. when it works as expected, I'm all for it. I adore the pull and push. I love the fight for power exchange, the give and take. I don't want a compliant door matt that lets me wipe my feet on them, over and over again. I need to take, not always have it given....but I also dont want to be used, abused or left feeling undervalued. A subs bratty'ness would need to benefit us BOTH and have a point, where it has an off switch. I think it takes the right kind person to find that perfect balance.
movingclouds​(sadist male)
4 years ago • Sep 2, 2019
The push and pull of the brat dynamic is amazing. I'd do anything necessary to tame you. The transformation from brat to wanton, cum-drunk slut is a turn-on. Given what I know about you, I'd err on the side of strong, rough dominance, manhandling you, pinning you down, beating you with an open hand, choking you and generally making you afraid to disobey (and turned on knowing it...)
Soulweaver​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 4, 2019
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Sep 4, 2019
Oh such a loaded question! While the Dominant Daddy side of me prefers the obedient/ compliant submissive, the Sadistic side of me yearns for the challenge of the brat!

Suffice to say that when faced with this sort of challenge, my competitive side comes to the forefront and the struggle of wills then ensues. I would do my utmost best, with whatever tools at my disposal, to bring the brat to heel. Or to relate a colloquialism, "I would break her down like a shotgun."