Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

skotie69​(sub male){I wish}
4 years ago • Oct 8, 2019
Hi everyone I'm Skottie and I'm a Bi/Male who is an Evolving/Sub/Sluttyboi/Bratt with just a lil twist of Sissyness who just so happens to enjou a wide array of Kinks Fetishes and Taboos. I'm new to the L/s and am currently looking for a Domme or a Dom, or a Domme/Dom, or a Domme/Domme, or a Domme/Domme/Dom, or even other Sub/Slaves that is interested in helping me explore more of my Sissy Side.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Oct 8, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 8, 2019
We've had lots of new people join us over the weekend - welcome everyone! Regardless of when you joined , it's never too late to say hello icon_smile.gif
princesstae​(sub female)
4 years ago • Oct 10, 2019
princesstae​(sub female) • Oct 10, 2019
Halloo

I'm PrincessTae and I'm new to the site and the community itself. I'm a sub and little. I'm just learning my way around here and understanding what I fully want and need in this lifestyle. I’m interested in BDSM because I like the of feeling and excitement I get from just talking about it and I also like that it requires a lot more trust and understanding in the relationship then a normal vanilla one. I’m interested in being a little because I like the idea of no responsibilities and to be able to let go and be as childish and crazy as I want. To have someone guide me and treat me well as I don’t have to or tell them to do this and that to just accept that I’m in a childlike mind and do things for me or help me do things like school work, and showering, and to have bedtime and stuff like that because of stress or because I’m deeply upset or overwhelmed. I know I need someone to make rules and protocols because I can’t create schedules myself to follow. I need someone to make them and enforce them on me also with ddlg it started with my feeling like I have to always be responsible. This is also said in my blog. I also wanna say that I'm not looking for a dom but I accept friends and advice.
Cimky​(dom female)
4 years ago • Oct 11, 2019
Cimky​(dom female) • Oct 11, 2019
Hello,
Michelle
Domme, Sadist, Owner, Keyholder
South Africa

I am always on the look for sites that offers value just found you guys through a podcast. like what I see thus far
Talisa​(sub female)
4 years ago • Oct 16, 2019

A lioness, in a world full of kittens, looking for her Lion

Talisa​(sub female) • Oct 16, 2019
Talisa (sub), 50
Chapel Hill, NC

Hi! I’m Talisa and new to the site. Been in the lifestyle a few years, mostly in my local fet community dipping my toes here and there. I am a complex dichotomy of passionate, emotionally sensitive alongside snarky, intuitively logical. Just ended a D/s relationship that helped me let out my submissive side, so I’m looking to meet people and make new friends.
Jaz13​(sub male)
4 years ago • Oct 16, 2019
Jaz13​(sub male) • Oct 16, 2019
I am sort of new...I am a submissive through and through...I am a sissy...
beardedslave​(masochist male){RL}
4 years ago • Oct 18, 2019

male slave

I am new to the cage and slightly new to bdsm in general. I am overall looking for a strict and loving mistress to push career, perosonal, and bdsm wise. Im a hardcore project for anyone whonwould be interested. Im honestly not good at the whole "introduction" thing so if anyone has anyquestions please feel free to message me.
Fae Brambles​(sub female){Self}
4 years ago • Oct 18, 2019
Hello! I’m Fae. I am looking to learn and grow in my submission. As I am not currently in a D/s relationship, I am learning to apply my submissive nature in all aspects of my life. Look forward to exploring this site and making new friends.