Online now
Online now

Who pays for what?

yesyes​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 13, 2020
yesyes​(sub female) • Jan 13, 2020
Gotta say, the financial dominance of a Dom must be in place for me to feel properly submissive. Knowing I am cherished, pampered, and that he wants to gift me the things I desire with no inkling of withholding, skimping--that feeling of boundless financial abundance in the presence of my Dom is so. fucking. sexy, yep, it is part of the deal for me, submission can't happen without financial abundance. It seriously turns me on to wear things he bought for me, to use things he bought for me, and the feeling of more-where-that-came-from, fat wads of his cash in my hand to buy whatever dumb thing I want, just to make me happy--whoa, there's nothing else like it! Melts me.
Daddy Time​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 13, 2020
Daddy Time​(dom male) • Jan 13, 2020
Daddy pays for everything, toys clothing, coloring books everything spent 3 grand on clothes in Dec for little plus toys etc additionally but she looks sharp when shes a big girl and adorable when shes little. Plus now she lives in my house overlooking the beach in Brasil taking good care of it and she loves to care for Daddys house. Plus I got rid of the live in maid who was costing a bundle hahaha. In my opinion little should not have to worry about anything except serving Daddy, following her rules and being happy in a stress free environment. But im old school.
rosethorn​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 14, 2020
rosethorn​(sub female) • Jan 14, 2020
This is something i have to submit and find really difficult to submit. I often pay for everything and am happy to.
On my last date the guy tried to take my card so he could pay for a coffee because i wouldn't let him... yup control freak in me. If i submit and allow someone to pay for something for me, if they want to, its a sign of respect and honour.
Just to be clear i don't mean its an honour to buy something for me but more an honour because i find letting it go so difficult. Have a guilt complex with it and because i do its hard enough not feeling guilty for treating myself to things never mind the other way around.
Hopefully this hasn't come across as arrogant.
Rich527​(sub male){Not collar}
Well if your a sub , I think if it’s equipment it should be the sub who is responsible for some items like chastity and personal items that would be used on you , just safety reasons (personal stuff), but mostly it should be your Doms responsibility for other stuff ..
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jan 14, 2020
Good question icon_smile.gif

As for who decides on how the money is handled (what it’s spent on etc.), that would be the decision of the HOH.

However, where the money comes from is where it can split either way for me. I would be happy to be “kept” ... or just as happy to work to provide a comfortable life for him. Both are considered submissive in my eyes (if it’s his desire), and the second, for me personally, also feeds into my service aspects.
Meg​(dom female){NotLooking}
Because of my current financial situation, I finance what I can, but unfortunately my sub pays for most of it. I buy special things for him though, because he's my squish and I love him. No, I'm not a fracking Findom.