Online now
Online now

thuddy or stingy

Daddy Time​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 21, 2020
Daddy Time​(dom male) • Jan 21, 2020
Little like stingy. I dont know where she got the wooden spoon it has like a 12 inch handle half the size of a pencil thickness and a round flat spoon on the end maybe for Mixing iced tea or something? But it hits flat and legs open right on inside of crotch inner thigh burns like fire, also the flogger she made she cut the flogger strips way to thin like 3/8 inch and they are about 10 inches long I can pop it like a whip home made seems best lol once again legs open on her back inner thigh and right above clit on her belly pop leaves little red welts and drives her nuts should probably patent the damn thing photo is in my prior blog if you wanna see it.
Talisa​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 22, 2020
Talisa​(sub female) • Jan 22, 2020
Thuddy.

I like my pain ramped up slow and methodically, like a massage only much more intense. Take me just past what I can bear, then keep me there until I process it, then ramp up a little further, over and over. Stingy is cheating.. going from nothing to the top in one jump. It's much more enjoyable when that heat and fire has a nice slow burn and time to develop. Then you can climb higher, and look back from the peak at how far you've come.. right before you dive off into the blackness.

In my experience I have noticed those who like the marks and welts often prefer stingy. Most of the public scenes I've watched have started out thuddy then moved to stingy when the bottom is warmed up. Thuddy doesn't paint quite the same picture on the body, for me it's more internal than external. Though I must admit, having the physical marks for days afterwards as a pleasant reminder of your last play session is awesome. That's the beauty of this life.. there's something for everyone.
Morrigan​(switch female)
4 years ago • Feb 5, 2020
Morrigan​(switch female) • Feb 5, 2020
I enjoy being on the receiving end of both thuddy and stingy, but if I had to pick one over the other as my personal favorite I would go with thuddy. I enjoy the sound made upon impact, the wideness of the implement as it makes contact with my skin, the heat. Thuddy not only feels great, but it also gets me all sorts of riled up. We have a 1” thick paddle made from a tire...that one combines both sensations into one.

When I’m being a little too bratty, however, Sir likes to bring out the stingy implements; we have a matching pair of floggers that we won at a silent auction at a kink event that are made of some sort of PVC cording, and those HURT. Those are definitely our punishment toys, and they can turn me from a [playfully] bratty submissive into a mewling, obedient one.
CapnRick​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 5, 2020
CapnRick​(dom male) • Feb 5, 2020
Interesting thread here....
No one has yet mentioned the online limitations on this choice. For sub without much upper body strength, lots of thuddy things are difficult to self-wield when required.
For such a sub, especially if he/she brings a bit of pain-slit tendencies, stingy wins the day. Easier to wield, lighter, great pain quotient and welts that don't last as long as bruises....
Here's a favorite game I recently played ---attach a row of clothes pins from breastbone to pussy mound. Use a 3/8 inch dowel, cut less than 2 feet..

The sub's challenge is to knock off all the clothes pins with less than an average of two swats per pin.... Nice and stingy on the belly, and needing to keep the number of swats down encourages maximum effort.... just a thought.