Online now
Online now

Slaps To The Face

ForlornPrincess​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 25, 2020

Slaps To The Face

Hey y’all.
I needed to rant and get this off of my chest so I don’t go on some crazy messaging spree to a person I’ve never met whose opinions really don’t meant anything at the end of the day. Although, I will admit, I am slightly triggered lol.
Why is it that people will go out of their way to attempt to hurt you because they do not receive what they want or expect?! Especially when these people in question are complete strangers to you?
I, personally, communicate openly and freely without judgement or “bitchiness” when you’ve done nothing to deserve it but I’ll be damned if I allow you to disrespect me. Save that for your mother cause I am not her. I did nothing to you.
It’s extremely frustrating when someone insults you because you won’t “put out” for them when you don’t even know them. Like ninja please! I OWE YOU NOTHING. I can’t stand when people put out little dick energy when they aren’t instantly appeased. You want something from me? You earn it.
DISCLAIMER: I support and love you dicks of all directions and sizes. Do you boo. Just don’t tear others down to build yourself up, unless they consent to it with you specifically of course ;-*
SIDE NOTE: I am generally a sweet person. I’ll sugar coat the truth to soften the blow but I won’t lie to you. EVERYONE IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY. People should really stop to think that MAYBE the person in question that you never had a conversation with isn’t bowing at your feet and bending to your every whim because you aren’t their preference? I mean yes personality lasts longer than appearances and it is important, but if you don’t give off the proper vibes for the person you attempt to pursue, how are they supposed to get to know who you are??
PET PEEVE: && with improper grammar and spelling at that?!? Omfg I’m dead lol
Okay thank y’all for listening ^.^
    The most loved post in topic
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 25, 2020
Great rant. I'd love to find a dominant woman who would talk to me like this. (I especially like the phrase "people who put out little dick energy." That's good. That hurts.)

And yet you say you're sub.

OK then. Yes, Ma'am.
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
Rant away love, I just had my full blown rant yesterday 😂

It’s exhausting and frustrating especially when you consider that we are all “adults” here. But unfortunately pettiness follows through for many people!

Irony

Erick wrote:
Great rant. I'd love to find a dominant woman who would talk to me like this. (I especially like the phrase "people who put out little dick energy." That's good. That hurts.)

And yet you say you're sub.

OK then. Yes, Ma'am.

You will find the right Domme for you. Just be true to yourself. icon_smile.gif
I do state in my bio that I am a submissive switch. At my core I am a submissive. However this world has forced me to be a strong and independent woman. A woman that has learned to grit her teeth and bare her claws to the outside world for both her physical and mental health.
This rant was out of frustration, out of defense. When I am in love, when I truly care for Him. Oh boy, I’m just belly up ❤

Facts

LaVieEnRose wrote:
Rant away love, I just had my full blown rant yesterday 😂

It’s exhausting and frustrating especially when you consider that we are all “adults” here. But unfortunately pettiness follows through for many people!

You would want to assume so! But it’s okay, we are tending to our personal gardens and you can’t have a beautiful garden without pulling out the weeds.
Stay beautiful! 💛🌻
switch hitter​(switch female)
Can I just say how much I loved reading your rant? I’ve been on here not even 24hrs and already had dudes thinking they can talk any kind of way to me because I’m a switch/sub and apparently identifying as a sub means that you cannot be anything but a sub in all aspects of communication or life without causing confusion to the male mind as if *gasp* women might actually be multidimensional!
I’m dominant af irl and I don’t see why it’s all that strange to want to do something different behind closed doors. Being a strong and independent woman in this world is exhausting!
You should never have to experience hatefulness for saying no. It’s your mind, body, and soul and you decide who can do what with it and when.
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Jan 25, 2020
Not really sure why people act that way, maybe it is the courage of keyboarding, perhaps it is just trying to satisfy a quick urge to be an asshole, but whatever it is, IMHO - it is done by people not in the lifestyle, or new and dumb to the facts of the lifestyle, reacting to the stereotypical thoughts of what it really is. But regardless of the reason, for us to have this place, free and open to discussion, free and open to any who wish to join, means to enjoy those freedoms, those types of things are going to happen, sadly enough.... with the dog come the fleas as it were.

For us, or rather specifically for me, I temper my reaction with the assumption that who I am dealing with falls into the above descriptions, then react the same as in any place in life .....

Do I get angry with scammers on the web in general? no...
Do I get angry with the endless flow of "know it alls" I deal with daily? No....

So am I going to allow some scammer, or person making a bad choice to ruin or affect something I truly enjoy (The Cage) -- No....