Online now
Online now

Pet play

SoftLily​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 8, 2020

Pet play

SoftLily​(sub female) • Feb 8, 2020
I constantly am looking to expand my knowledge on different aspects of the community. Pet play has always interested me, and I was wondering if there was any good places to go to find out more about it. Thanks
    The most loved post in topic
Island girl​(sub female){Yes owned.}
4 years ago • Feb 13, 2020
Ask your master to have you eat out of a dog bowl, and not speak. See how that makes you feel. I have a fantasy about being milked like a cow, held in stocks and strapped into place. It's incredibly hot. I don't know if it will ever happen, but certainly fuels my fantasy. Pretending to be a bitch in heat is hot too. Then there's fetching the dildo that is going to fuck you like crazy... So many options, so little time.
HeyLittleOne​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 13, 2020
HeyLittleOne​(sub female) • Feb 13, 2020
Hiya!! There is a youtube channel that I have watched for a few years now called "Watts the Safeword", and they cover many different aspects of BDSM. They're incredibly informative, quite entertaining, and have really good chemistry. One of the hosts, Amp, is a pup, and they have done a few videos pertaining to pup/pet play that I believe might help you out. I definitely found them beneficial! Best of luck to you ♡