Online now
Online now

Meaning of good girl?

Purple Freesia
4 years ago • Feb 7, 2020
Purple Freesia • Feb 7, 2020
Thank for everyone 's insight; certainly has me thinking trying not to over think it of course.

I
Bunnie
4 years ago • Feb 7, 2020
Bunnie • Feb 7, 2020
“Good girl” tells me I have pleased the person I am trying to please. It is a reward. Kind of like a dog treat. Psychologically probably much the same tbh... because it creates a feedback loop... I feel good if I hear that praise, so I will work hard to hear that praise and so on and so on (think Pavlov lol).

However... said by any other person, I personally find it quite repulsive and lose instant respect for the person who has simply thrown it at me so casually. This occurs on a gut level so quickly that I can’t even take the time to think about it.
LordofPain56
4 years ago • Feb 9, 2020
LordofPain56 • Feb 9, 2020
"Good girl" means praise, appreciation and is intended to encourage further good works. You should be happy and grateful if you have been given praise
MasterNeil77722​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 10, 2020
MasterNeil77722​(dom male) • Feb 10, 2020
I use it to provide a strong positive feedback to my sub. For me it is more intimate and a cut above “well done” or “good job”. When I say it in person, I also give her a physical touch to her more personal part (cup her cheeks, finger lightly touching her lips, etc.) to complete the experience.
Dunimos​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 14, 2020
Dunimos​(dom male) • Feb 14, 2020
@ ImABadVixen

Good girl!

Thank you for sharing the importance of positive reinforcement.
LaceCorset​(sub female){Not lookin}
4 years ago • Feb 16, 2020

Good Girl is the highest praise from my Dom. From anyone els

Bunnie wrote:
“Good girl” tells me I have pleased the person I am trying to please. It is a reward. Kind of like a dog treat. Psychologically probably much the same tbh... because it creates a feedback loop... I feel good if I hear that praise, so I will work hard to hear that praise and so on and so on (think Pavlov lol).

However... said by any other person, I personally find it quite repulsive and lose instant respect for the person who has simply thrown it at me so casually. This occurs on a gut level so quickly that I can’t even take the time to think about it.

Good Girl is the highest praise from my Dom. From anyone else it would be insulting. I get butterflies hearing it from Him and a huge smile.